Acclaim's DANCE! Hits Open Beta

Acclaim's DANCE! Hits Open Beta

There are 24 comments on the Warcry.com story from Apr 15, 2007, titled Acclaim's DANCE! Hits Open Beta. In it, Warcry.com reports that:

Acclaim has announced that DANCE! Online has hit Open Beta. This online dance MMO is free to play and another in the wide and peculiar range of MMOs headed our way from the game publisher reborn as an MMO ... via Warcry.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Warcry.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
caloncho27

Lima, Peru

#23 Oct 29, 2009
si alguien tiene el hack mandemelo y si me quieres regalar coin o ropa mi nick es carloncho27 (If somebody has the hack order me to him and if you want to give me as a present coin or clothing my nick it is carloncho27)
Acclaim

Middle River, MD

#24 Dec 24, 2009
DANCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not act as if you are a DANCE Mod. Your IP will be permanently banned.
Tes
Acclaim Team
Ok, now you're doing it. Please do not act as if you are a Dance! Online moderator. Or apart of the Acclaim Team. If so, a severe consequence or a permanent IP ban will occur.

-Acclaim
hacker two point zero

Edmonton, Canada

#25 Jan 4, 2010
any one looking for a fast and easy way to play dance online at school or wokr but it blocks it send me and email and i will email you back a proxi bypass site the_sexyninja@hotmail.com
nicoo

Montevideo, Uruguay

#26 Jul 17, 2010
me pueden pasar 2400 coins para casarme es importante plz estare re agradecido el que me lo da mi msn es ni.koo1@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Washington Post makes excuses for drunk dri... Dec 31 tronic 1
News Fox's Smith avoids story covered heavily by col... Nov '17 USA Today 1
News Bribery Charges Against Ex-OSU BBall Coach Coul... Oct '17 Okie 2
News How Steve Bannon profited from a partnership wi... Oct '17 yidfellas rule 1
News News 6 Mins Ago Clinton mocks 'manspreading' Putin Sep '17 Trump Curious 1
News RNC: Spending on legal bills for Trump Jr. near... Sep '17 Trump Curious 1
News Bannon: Catholic Leaders 'Need Illegal Aliens t... Sep '17 USWARRACEMAKEWORL... 15
More from around the web