Elvis still making hits 30 years afte...

Elvis still making hits 30 years after his death

There are 5 comments on the WMC-TV Memphis story from Nov 26, 2010, titled Elvis still making hits 30 years after his death. In it, WMC-TV Memphis reports that:

Looking for that perfect stocking stuffer? Why not give the gift of rock and roll? A new album mixes Elvis Presley classics with a modern twist and Action News 5 got an exclusive look at how it all came together.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMC-TV Memphis.

nina

Canada

#1 Nov 26, 2010
Sony needs to stop releasing his xmas songs with new titles

and just re-issue the original album to push it over 10 million in sales.

those annual cheapie compilations have sold millions and none of them get counted
MMM

Northampton, UK

#2 Nov 26, 2010
Here's a balanced review of Viva Elvis:
http://www.classicpopicons.com/viva-elvis-cd-...
elvispresley

Atlanta, GA

#3 Nov 28, 2010
of course elvis is still making hits after his 30 year death. he might be dead, but he's not going anywhere when it comes to music.

1freespirit1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 29, 2010
MMM wrote:
Here's a balanced review of Viva Elvis:
http://www.classicpopicons.com/viva-elvis-cd-...
Im sold! I think its great!:) esspecilly for us younger fans. Its amazing how 33 years after his death that Elvis still manages to captivate a whole new generation of fans :)
Elfan Philadelphia Pa

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Dec 4, 2010
Face it, Elvis is not making new music, they are just revamping the original ones to sell all over again. they even did it when he was alive, remember "Guitar Man" back in the day? New licks to an old song. What is amazing is that it sells just as if he just put it out today, guess the powers that be still know what they are doing. On the remake of "Guitar Man" they even used Jerry Reed again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird Chico: A to Z Jan 19 Rev Cash Dollar 1
News Protest Planned Outside Trump Tower as GOP Cand... Jan 14 Mosaic pollutes 2
News D.C. will go 'beyond sanctuary,' create legal d... Jan 10 I P freely 15
News Trump meets the TV-news crowd in private - and ... Nov '16 Go Blue Forever 1
Cheap Kitchens Units For Sale In Sheffield Area UK Nov '16 Anonymous 1
News News 13 Mins Ago The Latest: Senate Democrats e... Nov '16 Mintz4004 17
News What It Was Like at Fox News' Studio on Electio... Nov '16 USA Today 3
More from around the web