New Sonor Danny Carey Signature Snare...

New Sonor Danny Carey Signature Snare Drum Now Available

There are 3 comments on the PRWeb story from Jun 25, 2009, titled New Sonor Danny Carey Signature Snare Drum Now Available. In it, PRWeb reports that:

Danny's technical ability and unique drumming style have distinguished him as a truly special artist and Sonor is happy to announce that the first shipments of the Danny Carey Signature Snare Drum are now available in select stores across the US.The Danny Carey Signature Snare Drum is constructed of a 1 mm Bronze Shell and comes with Artist Series ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

OMG

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Jul 5, 2009
I can't freakin' believe it!!! I saw his new poster ad for the new signature Sonor snare in last month's edition of Modern Drummer Magazine and it blew my freakin' mind!!! Danny Carey and Tomas Haake of Meshuggah are my fave drummers of all-time!!!
Redzombie13
www.myspace.com/redzombie13
www.youtube.com/redzombie13
Redzombie13

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jul 22, 2009
I look forward to saving all of my ends to purchase this new snare drum from my favorite drummer, Danny Carey. He along with Tomas Haake of Meshuggah, have inspired me to try different poly-rhythmic drum patterns and odd-time signatures. I already have their signature Vic Firth drum sticks and this will be something to add to my collection.

Redzombie13
Hallandale Beach, FL
3:18 PM (EST)
vinvin

Silver Spring, MD

#3 Aug 5, 2009
Redzombie. I will sell you mine which is brand new btw for 450 (retail is 680). I am really trying to get rid of it for a DW bronze instead.
Are you interested?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The next Fox News target: Who should be fired a... Apr 25 USA Today 1
News Bringing down Bill O'Reilly: The final days of ... Apr 23 Looking to future 2
News Lambs Be On Alert: Mariah Carey Is Dropping New... Apr 17 eyes always pop out 1
News Investigation of Trump's charity wins Pulitzer ... Apr 10 USA Today 1
News Dad of missing Tennessee teen who was allegedly... Mar '17 Execute sex offen... 2
News Stephen Bannon led a mysterious life as he buil... Mar '17 USA Today 1
News News 1 HRS Ago Country star cancels 25K tickets... Feb '17 okimar 1
More from around the web