Notorious B.I.G. murder case to be reopened

Jan 8, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Detroit Free Press

The 13-year-old unsolved murder case involving Christopher Wallace , a.k.a. Biggie Smalls or Notorious B.I.G., is heating up again, CNN.com reports.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2011

“LORD please purify my heart”

Since: Jun 10

Southern California

#1 Jan 8, 2011
Oh, now they actually want to try to find who did it, LOL, or will they just pin it on the first person who they think fits all of the circumstantial evidence?
Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

#2 Jan 10, 2011
Wow , it is about time they solved the murder case. There is a killer on the loose.
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#3 Jan 10, 2011
Stan and Kyle wrote:
Wow , it is about time they solved the murder case. There is a killer on the loose.
I hate it when the innocent get blamed for what they don't do.

<quote> "Biggie Smalls ... Biggie Smalls ... Biggie Smalls ......... Ahhhhh!!!!!"
[from South Park]-- The one where they look in the mirror and say "Biggie Smalls" 3 times and he appears.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2011
Feel bad for the family having to wait so long for justice. Why did this just come out now? What's really going on? Suge? LAPD? Who shot ya?!
Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

#5 Jan 11, 2011
anonymous california wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate it when the innocent get blamed for what they don't do.
<quote> "Biggie Smalls ... Biggie Smalls ... Biggie Smalls ......... Ahhhhh!!!!!"
[from South Park]-- The one where they look in the mirror and say "Biggie Smalls" 3 times and he appears.
Wow, I forgot about that episode. That was great. Biggie Biggie Biggie
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#6 Jan 12, 2011
Stan and Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I forgot about that episode. That was great. Biggie Biggie Biggie
Yeah, there was a time when I watched the show a lot. I do remember some episodes. And I enjoy turning a few into little quotes for you. There's so many that I haven't seen though. Someday I hope to watch every single episode. I'm glad I met you.
Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

#7 Jan 13, 2011
For Birthdays and stuff.I have received several of the various seasons. Now it is a joke in my family. I have about 8 seasons and some random things, like "The Cult of Cartman". The early ones are best. But just when I think they "Jumped the Shark", South Park pulls one out.
TimeTraveler

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2011
IslandSession wrote:
Feel bad for the family having to wait so long for justice. Why did this just come out now? What's really going on? Suge? LAPD? Who shot ya?!
Way To Go AC360*

You R My Man!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
World's oldest man, Alexander Imich, dies at ag... Aug 27 PatchWork 7
12 More Students Join $380M Sex Abuse Suit Agai... (Aug '13) Aug 11 ryan singh 3
Si Se Puede: Illegals Deported Multiple Times V... Jul '14 Amigo 1
Ozzy Osbourne: 'Crazy Train' (Sep '12) Jun '14 cfh4life 2
Letter to the Editor-Tom Lazer May '14 Ryan Bryson 1
Lou Reed: Transformer Live At Montreux Apr '14 Gene 1
Miley Cyrus ill, cancels concerts Apr '14 Miley Cyrus 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Music People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••