What is the best Quality mobile home???

What is the best Quality mobile home???

Posted in the Mobile Homes Forum

Anna Brooks

AOL

#1 Feb 11, 2006
I would like to buy a mobile home for New Hampshire weather and I was wondering what is the best quality mobile home for that weather condition. What brand name is best quality? Some mobile homes look cheap inside, what is a brand name that has good quality production? What web sites can I go to? Thanks for any help you can give me. Anna
move your mobile home

United States

#2 Oct 27, 2006
Do you need to move your mobile home?
http://www.affordablemovingcompany.com/estima...
Suzanne Stokes

Parlin, NJ

#4 Jan 21, 2007
Anna Brooks wrote:
I would like to buy a mobile home for New Hampshire weather and I was wondering what is the best quality mobile home for that weather condition. What brand name is best quality? Some mobile homes look cheap inside, what is a brand name that has good quality production? What web sites can I go to? Thanks for any help you can give me. Anna
HI, ANNA, I LIVE IN NJ AND IAM ALSO LOOKING FOR A GOOD QUALITY MODULAR HOME COMPANY IN THE NORTHEAST. I HAVE VISITED A FEW MODEL HOMES AND THEY LOOKED "CHEAP INSIDE". IF YOU GET ANY REFERRALS FOR A QUALITY MODULAR MANUFACTURER, WOULD YOU EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW? THANK YOU, SUE
doris

Fort Wayne, IN

#5 Jan 30, 2007
Hi I love the Ritzcraft modular homes. I have also visited their manufacturing plant in Pa.
Cheryl

Andrews, TX

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Stay away from the following....Redman, Clayton, Sunshine, Fleetwood. Cheap made junk!!
Eric

Mandeville, LA

#7 Jan 18, 2014
What about buccaneer
Tazz

Mountain Grove, MO

#8 Mar 13, 2014
Look at Sunshine homes. Well built, and all round good homes. Check the width and dimensions of the wood in your house that you are looking at buying- Floors, Ceiling, Walls, Underlayment- floors and roof, the thicker the better. Deer Valley also builds a good home, with a lot of bling. These are upper end homes, and have good standards and options, and well built.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mobile Homes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to convert WMV to iTunes on Mac OS X? (Oct '11) Aug 23 polikigiw 5
Fiberglass Steps for Mobile Homes (Feb '06) Aug 19 Pam 31
where to buy cheap soccer jerseys ? (Nov '14) Aug 19 joys 27
This site can buy cheap soccer jersey. (Mar '13) Aug 8 Dillpickle2185 20
Double wide install time. (Feb '16) Aug 4 tmurray0515 2
4 foot mobile home extension Jul '16 Mikewv 1
Frame out a door Jul '16 Johnny 1
More from around the web