Thieves ram U-Haul into Louis Vuitton...

Thieves ram U-Haul into Louis Vuitton store in $150K smash-and-grab

There are 10 comments on the WOI story from Oct 21, 2017, titled Thieves ram U-Haul into Louis Vuitton store in $150K smash-and-grab. In it, WOI reports that:

People stand in line as they flock to the Louis Vuitton store to purchase limited edition supreme and Louis Vuitton collaboration items on June 30, 2017 in Miami, Florida. - Thieves smashed a U-Haul van into a Louis Vuitton store in Columbus, Ohio, in a pre-dawn raid, shattering the storefront's glass and sweeping up an estimated $150,000 in luxury goods, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOI.

Newt G s Next Relgion

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 22, 2017
Does the Louis Vuitton store have a Ryder on its insurance policy for U-Haul smash and grabs?
fat tired old and ugly

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Oct 22, 2017
Newt G s Next Relgion wrote:
Does the Louis Vuitton store have a Ryder on its insurance policy for U-Haul smash and grabs?
U-Haul? I heard it was just 2 men in a truck.
Faux

Draper, UT

#3 Oct 22, 2017
Newt G s Next Relgion wrote:
Ya have to get up to poop hog?
fat tired old and ugly

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Oct 22, 2017
Faux wrote:
<quoted text>

Ya have to get up to poop hog?
Don't you?
Abrahammock Religions

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Oct 22, 2017
fat tired old and ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
U-Haul? I heard it was just 2 men in a truck.
Contact your Senator and your meth dealer and get topix dot com's summary up there fixed. You know, that part where it says "U-Haul van."
faux

Draper, UT

#6 Oct 22, 2017
Abrahammock Religions wrote:
<quoted text>

Contact your Senator and your meth dealer and get topix dot com's summary up there fixed. You know, that part where it says "U-Haul van."
You contact yourself hog!
Abrahammock Religions

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Oct 22, 2017
faux wrote:
<quoted text>
You contact yourself hog!
Should I fantasize about a mormon guy or girl taking off his or her magic underwear when contacting myself?
Pam

Draper, UT

#8 Oct 22, 2017
<quoted text>

Should I fantasize about a mormon guy or girl taking off his or her magic underwear when contacting myself?
fantasize about just being fat, old and ugg lee! IMO. jS LMAO
John Smith

Akron, OH

#9 Oct 22, 2017
<quoted text>

No.....Just Bring 'em Young!
shadow_hunter

Derby, OH

#10 Oct 22, 2017
<quoted text>

Ohhhh hell yeah. Temple garments are hot !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mining Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ArcelorMittal, Nippon Steel chosen as final bid... Oct '18 steal reel 1
News Could Nucor lead the steel industry on clean en... Oct '18 Solarman 3
News Trump endorses every West Virginia Senate candi... (Apr '18) Sep '18 mctavish 3
News Columbus police spokesman indicted on child por... Jul '18 They cannot kill ... 5
News Arch posts profit, buys back shares in Q3 (Nov '17) Jun '18 Augie 4
News Donald Trump slams West Virginia GOP Senate can... (May '18) May '18 Retiree 17
News The Latest: Morrisey says Blankenship didn't re... (May '18) May '18 Impeach the Creep 1