Rock gold,River gold,Gold bars,All...

Rock gold,River gold,Gold bars,Alluvial gold and diamonds for sale

Posted in the Mining Forum

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 May 12, 2012
we can supply any requested quantity of the following types of gold; We can ship to any part of the world.
-Gold bars,
-Alluvial gold dust
-River Gold,
-Rock Gold
-white Gold,
We also have rough unpolished diamonds.
Gold Buyer

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 May 15, 2012
I am a major buyer of gold dust, nuggets and bar,

Please email your gold offer.

Email: [email protected]
Adjei

Accra, Ghana

#3 May 25, 2012
We are reliable and trustable direct sellers of Gold dust, Bars, dory and nugget through refinery in Ghana, We sales below international market rate, any interested buyer should kindly

contact us for more details.

Kind regards,
Mr. Gibson Adjei
EMAIL: [email protected]
SKYPE ID: gibson.adjei
Mohamed Sesay

Satellite Provider

#4 Aug 13, 2012
Hello sir/Madam ,
We are group of local miners that mine gold dust and rough uncut diamonds in the republic of sierra leone , we have some quantity of the above goods for sale .
QUANTITY 75kgs
PURITY 96.5%
22+ CARAT
PRICE $38,000

Thank
skype goldminers15
svetlana

Riga, Latvia

#5 Aug 17, 2012
Emgoldex is an online store where you can buy and sell investment gold ingots of the highest standard. This is a great way to preserve your savings, as well as to surprise your loved ones with a unique gift. Which they will remember for a long time.
But we understand that gold is a luxury that can't be afforded by all! And that is why a bonus program for active clients was developed. With the help of which you can get the gold bars as a reward. You do not need to sell anything! All you need to do is tell your friends about the unique opportunities with Emgoldex. And after bringing into the program 2-clients you will enter in a program which will allow you to obtain investment gold for 7000 euros!
You can find more detailed information here www.emgoldex.com
tony filmer

Chelmsford, UK

#6 Aug 20, 2012
Dralhadji123 wrote:
we can supply any requested quantity of the following types of gold; We can ship to any part of the world.
-Gold bars,
-Alluvial gold dust
-River Gold,
-Rock Gold
-white Gold,
how much per kilo are your gold BARS sir including the british (uk) import taxes, and what is the maximum you can supply sr every week ???thank you sir.
tony filmer

Chelmsford, UK

#7 Aug 20, 2012
how much are your 1 kilo bars sir, and how many can you deliver to me every week ???
Nana

Accra, Ghana

#9 Aug 23, 2012
Hello Tony Filmer,we are a mining company in Ghana ..we have gold dust and bars and we need serious buyers..if you are really interested..get back to me this is my email [email protected]
Athogun

Europe

#10 Sep 1, 2012
Urgently needed product below
1  Alluvial gold dust: Purity( 92%-99%),   Qantity(1000Kg)
2 Ore gold: Quantity(120Kg)
Contact me ASAP Thank
[email protected] com
+2348036967588
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Sep 19, 2012
Hello, we are core business activities include the supply of world-class crusher liners and crusher spare parts for a range crushing and screening equipment, including jaw crushers, cone crushers, screens and portable plants. Liming(shanghai)'s provide high quality and preferable price. Inquiry now:

http://www.ultrafinemill.org/crusher/crushing...
Global Import Agency

Tampa, FL

#16 Oct 12, 2012
Our company is owned by a $100,million dollar company who is buying alluvial gold at LME -6% CIF to USA. Please tell us what you have: [email protected]

Please visit our website at: http://www.globalimportagency.com
Dralhadji123 wrote:
-Gold bars,
-Alluvial gold dust
-River Gold,
-Rock Gold
-white Gold,
Nana

Accra, Ghana

#22 Oct 24, 2012
Hello Tony Filmer,we are a mining company in Ghana ..we have gold dust and bars and we need serious buyers..if you are really interested..get back to me this is my email [email protected] for further discussion
Nana

Accra, Ghana

#23 Oct 24, 2012
Am the CEO of my small scale mining company and i have Gold dust..if you are serious and interested in buying from me..contact me on this email for further details.( [email protected] ) thanks
Nana

Accra, Ghana

#26 Nov 27, 2012
tony filmer wrote:
how much are your 1 kilo bars sir, and how many can you deliver to me every week ???
Hello Tony Filmer,we are a mining company in Ghana ..we have gold dust and bars and we need serious buyers..if you are really interested..get back to me this is my email [email protected]

Since: Dec 12

Ghana

#28 Dec 10, 2012
Gold Buyer wrote:
I am a major buyer of gold dust, nuggets and bar,
Please email your gold offer.
Email: [email protected]
Are u looking for gold and some diamonds to buy? You can't think of any other company than Croilcon Daell Mining Company Ghana Ltd. At croilcon daell, we sell what we mine and that makes our price unique. The prevailing gold price in ghana is $47,000 but we at croilcon daell ghana are selling ours for just $43,000. with 95% purity of our gold and a carat of 23+, we give you nothing but the best.

With our diamonds, we have over 3,500 carats in total. just name ur specification and we will give it to you upon demand. Our company is legally registered and makes us more credible. Our agents are there to ensure that you don't face any shipping difficulties. As soon as the product is being shipped, your tracking number will be given to you. you can also come down to check it yourself, and we will still help you with the shipping processes. So in all ways, we are there to help you!!!

Contact me on 0233540646079 or mail me at [email protected] and lets make it happen. Chill man, ur problems are solved with Croilcon Daell in business with you. Our customers satisfaction is our topmost priority.

Ghana

#29 Dec 11, 2012
tony filmer wrote:
Are u looking for gold and some diamonds to buy? You can't think of any other company than Croilcon Daell Mining Company Ghana Ltd. At croilcon daell, we sell what we mine and that makes our price unique. The prevailing gold price in ghana is $47,000 but we at croilcon daell ghana are selling ours for just $43,000. with 95% purity of our gold and a carat of 23+, we give you nothing but the best.

With our diamonds, we have over 3,500 carats in total. just name ur specification and we will give it to you upon demand. Our company is legally registered and makes us more credible. Our agents are there to ensure that you don't face any shipping difficulties. As soon as the product is being shipped, your tracking number will be given to you. you can also come down to check it yourself, and we will still help you with the shipping processes. So in all ways, we are there to help you!!!

Contact me on 0233540646079 or mail me at [email protected] and lets make it happen. Chill man, ur problems are solved with Croilcon Daell in business with you. Our customers satisfaction is our topmost priority.

Ghana

#30 Dec 11, 2012
Global Import Agency wrote:
Our company is owned by a $100,million dollar company who is buying alluvial gold at LME -6% CIF to USA. Please tell us what you have: [email protected]
Please visit our website at: http://www.globalimportagency.com
<quoted text>

TUNUBU ABDUL

Satellite Provider

#31 Dec 13, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam,
Could you please help me to sort a GOLD buyer who will be ready to buy my
alluvial gold dust?
Please see below the product specifications, as I am ready to offer you sales / representative commission percentage on every sales/supply made.
You will test my goods before you make any payment
PRODUCT: ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST
QUALITY : 22 CARAT,
PURITY : 93%+
PRICE : PER KILO 35,000 USD
Thanks, I await your quick response at [email protected]
TUNUBUA ABDUL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mining Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steel shares surge again, keep post-election st... Nov 25 Philosophic 20
Cheap Kitchens Units For Sale In London Area UK Nov 21 Anonymous 1
News Wilton braces for Gerdau-Ameristeel layoffs (Jun '10) Nov 7 Beentheredonethat 4
News Worthington Industries Acquires Angus For $180M (Jan '12) Oct '16 Rdja 3
News Alcoa jobs saved, for now, in nearby Massena (Nov '15) Oct '16 welfare 27
News In jail, ex-coal CEO says he's 'American politi... Oct '16 MIDutch 7
News Nude-yoga fans shed body-image shame along with... Sep '16 UTrashy 10
More from around the web