SCAM POLICE

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

This was sent to my E-mail. Could be from Africa according to his English.....

BEST REGARDS
SCAM POLICE

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

LOL KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Thank you i have see your attach so now you need to issue your mandate paper so i we send the bank manager that we issue your mandate paper for you after you get your mandate paper make sure you send to me so i can send to my bullion officer in London and my bullion officer we contact you in 24 hour after he go through the mandate paper then the deal start so first contact Mr William he is the manager that get the contract to issue the paper and to pay all the salary and commission of all my workers and mandate so contact him for more details.

BANK Manager Director
WILLIAMS CHARLES EMMANUEL
GUARANTY TRUST BANK
+2348062861483
MDWILLIAM111@GMAIL.COM
Interpol

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

SCAM POLICE wrote:
LOL KEEPS GETTING BETTER
Thank you i have see your attach so now you need to issue your mandate paper so i we send the bank manager that we issue your mandate paper for you after you get your mandate paper make sure you send to me so i can send to my bullion officer in London and my bullion officer we contact you in 24 hour after he go through the mandate paper then the deal start so first contact Mr William he is the manager that get the contract to issue the paper and to pay all the salary and commission of all my workers and mandate so contact him for more details.
BANK Manager Director
GUARANTY TRUST BANK
+2348062861483
MDWILLIAM111@GMAIL.COM
These Nigerian cons are always re inventing new SCAMS. They really are the parasites of our society! NO wonder that country will never abound to ANYTHING!!
Robert

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Wow same exact thing that was sent to me. I just searched his number and the supposely bank he represents and guess what hes not in the directory of that bank. lol!
Robert

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Here is the email i received:

"Hello i can see that you are here for the mandate paper to work with Mr Claudio so let me explain to you first you need to open a new account with us so i have attach the opening form for you so fill the form and send back to me so after that i we issue your mandate paper in 24 hour and all your account information we be send to you and you we be able to view your account online.so for more details contact me on my number so i can make it fast"

I kinda knew it had to be a scam when they asked for 1500 euros to open up a account. Come on now every bank out there only charges like 5 to 50 bucks. lol!

And that fco I received was too good to be true.
JUST IN as of feb 28

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

SCAM POLICE wrote:
This was sent to my E-mail. Could be from Africa according to his English.....
BEST REGARDS
Be careful on LINKED IN - this guy got my information and wrote to me the following:
skype: jorgemonteys email: jorge_monteys@yahoo.co.uk From SPain
Thank you ,first i we like to know more about you where you live and the work you are doing.about the travel if there we be any travel my company pay for that not you and salary and commission we be paid to you also,when you have be a full mandate first you need to issue your mandate paper after you issue your mandate paper this we make you have the prove that you are working with my company and you have the right to get the first salary this month and commission we be paid in each deal all this is in the document i attach for you so kindly fill document i send to you and after you fill the form you we need to send to Mr William he is the one that we issue your mandate paper he is an agent from the LBMA and the mandate must be sign and seal from the LBMA after you issue this i you we send to me so i can send to my bullion officer in London so my bullion officer we get back to you with the SKR and the document for the issue of the POP so all this we be send to you after you have your mandate paper also i we like to ask you if you have any buyer for gold so after all this is ready we can start with your buyer.
so first kindly fill the form i send to you and send to Mr William and explain to him to issue your mandate paper.
BANK Manager Director
GUARANTY TRUST BANK
+2347030354671
MDWILLIAM111@GMAIL.COM
again and again

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 8:45 AM, Jorge cros Monteys <jorge_monteys@yahoo.co.uk > wrote:
Am JORGE CROS MONTEYS am a gold bullion dealer am the CEO of SPACE MINING INVESTMENT,i find your post in the forum this make me send you this message to inform you that I need a mandate for my business, to move forward I need a mandate that can be able to travel and he/she must be able to work 10 hours online because as a gold bullion seller i need to have time online but I don't have much time online I use to travel. So mandate we take good care of my buyers and he/she must be able to bring buyers to buy gold bullion from me. If this can be done the mandate must be a full mandate working for my company, and my company we pay salary and commissions as well, if you are interested in this,kindly send me a message so I can send you the mandate form.
THANK YOU
Name-JORGE CROS MONTEYS
Company Address-Mailing address:C/ SARDENYA, 337 ENTLO 3, 08025-BARCELONAs ( SPAIN )
Passport Number-AAA800062
Nationality-SPANISH
E-mail-jorgemonteys@gmail.com
jorge_monteys@yahoo.co.uk
Skype-jorgemonteys
MTN Seller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

he got my name on this topix and sent me the same B.S.Uses the guy passport . A spanish person who doesn't speak a word of spanish . Yo no te creo.
he doesn't know what it means.
jorge

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

why people sre so weeked and blackmail person like this
MTN Seller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

I spoke with that scammer for 10 days . He got really excited to the fact that I have huge buyer.He wants you to be his mandate but in Gold deals Mandate aren't necessary, Buyer and seller are sufficient.I played his game and cornered him in showing me the gold and then he disappeared.
I found out he was a scam using jorge Monteys
name on day 2. I never got my buyer involved because I didn't want to look like a fool.But I gathered info thru e-mail and skype.Those Nigerian Tam Tam scams are all the same. If you deprive a monkey of his bananas long enough he'll go away.

So if there's a real gold bullion Seller Swiss procedures POP vs POF SBO to BBO Im interested.
my e-mail is boyerfrank@att.net.

“I am Bear Claw Chris Lapp”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

I always email them back with either cray requests, or demand my money NOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Metals Discussions

Search the Metals Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Base Metals to Extend Bull Run This Week 10 hr Shanghai Metals Market 1
Mercury available Jul 16 CaMercuryguy 1
Red Liquid Mercury, Prime Virgin Liquid Mercury (Sep '13) Jun '14 Temam 4
liquid mercury dental grade pure!! for sale cheap (Jan '13) Jun '14 Someyoungguy 32
ssd solution (Oct '13) May '14 musa corporation 2
Individual Investor Portfolio Update: Rebalance... Apr '14 Philip Cohen 4
US Raw Steel Production Declines 2.8% Y/y to 1,... Apr '14 en_smm_cn 1
•••
•••