Used Medical Equipment
Scoop01

Dallas, TX

#55 Sep 18, 2009
DRE Medical Equipment

Indianapolis, IN

#56 Sep 28, 2009
DRE is a professional supplier of new, used, and refurbished anesthesia machines, surgical tables, electrosurgical equipment, patient monitors, surgery lights, hospital equipment, surgical equipment, emergency medical equipment and a wide variety of used medical equipment.

http://www.dremed.com/
assad

Syria

#59 Oct 13, 2009
i am assad hasou from syria i want to buy used ct-scanner ( Asetion Toshiba )at good prices and also in good conditions , would you pls reply my request on email " [email protected]
assad

Syria

#60 Oct 13, 2009
hi i want used ct-scanner toshiba Asetion
assad

Syria

#61 Oct 13, 2009
used ct-scanner toshiba Asetion
assad

Syria

#62 Oct 13, 2009
i want used ct-scanner toshiba Asetion
my mob. No. is :
00963 944 204 539
00963 21 231 683 6
00963 21 234 297 0
my email is :([email protected])
Medical Supplies Co

Akron, NY

#63 Nov 13, 2009
http://www.medicalsuppliesco.com/
Medical Supplies Warehouse, Inc. is proud to offer excellent and competitive pricing on discount medical supplies and medical equipment. If you do not see a product you are looking for in our online catalog, please contact us so we may check our inventory in our warehouses for you. Due to the high volume of products that we carry in our warehouses, we are continuously updating our online catalog daily. With our fully stocked warehouses throughout the United States each consisting of over 20,000 items as well as new items coming into our warehouses daily, we are able to offer incredible discount prices as well as fast and convenient shipping directly from one of our multiple centrally located warehouses closest to you making door to door shipping hassle free and passing incredible savings on to you, our loyal customers. Our professional, knowledgeable and friendly courteous customer service department is here to help you with all your medical supplies and medical equipment needs. We value your business and welcome you to our family. Your medical supplies and medical equipment needs are our first and foremost priority. As always, we look forward to being of service to you. Thank you for your continued business.
kawaragab

Syria

#64 Dec 7, 2009
hi
how are you
dear i want enter in all aution in medical equipment
newtech company
kawa ragab
Tom S

Catskill, NY

#65 Dec 9, 2009
Be sure to checkout Mohawk Medical Mall's medical supply superstore at http://www.mohawkmedicalmall.com featuring medical equipment, medical supplies, autoclaves, sterilizers, exam tables, medical tables, ekgs, ecgs, spirometers, coaguchek, dopplers, pulse oximeters, exam gloves, stethoscopes and more!
Maureen Kulsar

Englewood, FL

#69 Jan 15, 2010
[Hi, I am responding to your post. I have a used Alpha Stim 100 unit and kit only used for about 3 weeks for a knee injury. I paid $895.00 for it however i would sell it for $525.00 plus shipping. It is in like new condition and comes with everything.
you can email me back at [email protected] if you are interested.
Pete

Minneapolis, MN

#70 Jan 22, 2010
SONOSITE MicroMaxx For sale AS GOOD AS NEW at 1/2 the price. We are looking to get 25K or around there anyway
Unit just came back from Sonosite for complete refurb / tune up (New Batt) as we notified them we were going to sell it. Our company used this in our design lab and in fact it was used maybe one maybe two times per week.
As I might be called a spammer you can contact me at [email protected]
details can be found below or by contacting me direct. TKS.
http://www.blueskysolarllc.com/mmax/index.htm
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT LEASING

Conyers, GA

#71 Jun 23, 2010
We offer Medical Equipment Leasing / Dental Equipment Leasing programs.
We've specialized in Medical / Dental Loans and related Dental
Equipment leasing for
the past 11 years as an alternative funding source. We have a program
that allows you to obtain from $7500 up to $300,000 + against your
used medical or dental equipment assets.
You can use the money for business expenses or any purpose and pay
back over period of time with montly payments as low as $200/mo* & up.
*Payment amount depends on credit rating. Ideal time is at least 1 1/2
years in business and FICO scores in the neighborhood of 660-680 for approval.
NO UPFRONT MONEY IS NEEDED.
See website below or call me for details on funding programs, application.
NOTE: WE DO NOT BUY EQUIPMENT.
Rogers Beasley
Marketing Director
SCF, Inc.
Atlanta, GA USA
JAMI PHYSIOQUIP

Pakistan

#72 Jul 19, 2010
WE DEAL IN ALL TYPES OF USED & REFURBISHED
PHYSIOTHERAPY EQUIPMENTS IMPORTED FROM
UK,USA,GERMANY,JAPAN & HOLLAND etc
Equipments included>
Short wave diathermy,Ultrasound,TENS,HVPC ,
Electrical Stimulator,Lumbar Traction,IRR,
Cervical Traction,Interferential,LASER
Vaccum Massager etc
Dr.Muhammad Rafiq Jami
B.S.P.T(Pb.),tDPT(KEMU)
53-B,Phase-II,Koh-e-Noor Scheme,
Abid Market,Qainchi Amersidhu,
Ferozepur Road,
Lahore,PAKISTAN.
PH.# 00923224333045
Huang

Sydney, Australia

#74 Aug 5, 2010
ben wrote:
We are medical service company in china for 15 years.If you want your products and service come into china.tell me your details about products and
Accessories PCB ;include: price ,model ,software version ,the shortest time transport to china.
e-mail:[email protected]
Ben, there are equipment from two complete German hospitals for sale. 50 containers of equipment ready for inspection in Germany. Would you have any interest? I have a list of the items and represent the seller. email: [email protected]
RadiologyTrader

Clearwater, FL

#75 Aug 27, 2010
Majed Salha wrote:
we are looking for European auction company sells the complete inventory of a German hospital by online auction - details
thanks
majed
We can help get you in contact with that type of seller.

RadiologyTrader.com is the leading Online Marketplace for new, used, pre-owned and refurbished medical imaging equipment. Our seller's listings include: MRI Scanners, CT Scanners, C-Arms, Ultrasound and many other imaging modalities. You will also find a wide array of manufactures such as GE, Philips, Siemens, Toshiba, OEC, and many others. Our sellers and buyers include Hospitals, Clinics, Imaging Centers, Doctors, and Dealers.
http://www.radiologytrader.com/
Nwti

Nederland, TX

#79 Oct 3, 2010
I have three sets of used ALM dual head surgery room lights for sale. Please email me at [email protected] for photos and price. I am located in Fort Worth, Texas.
sawash

Izmir, Turkey

#80 Oct 6, 2010
Dear Sirs And Madam
We are a TURKISH medical company,We need Draeger Oxylog 1000 model transfor emergency ventilator,my mail address [email protected],I am will wait every company mail message about this products
Warmly
Lisa

Washington, DC

#81 Oct 6, 2010
I am looking for used / refurbished medical devices (originating from the US) to stock a clinic in Asia. Could someone point me to some companies that could provide US-originated medical equipment and is able to export to Asia.

Thanks
shabab

Palestinian Territory

#82 Nov 15, 2010
sorry sir
Raju Kathmandu Nepal

Lumbini, Nepal

#83 Feb 9, 2011
We need one affordable anaesthesia machine. Please contact us immediately: [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medical Equipment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Penile implant makers to demonstrate wares (Apr '09) Jan 29 Pebsworth 16
News Deroy & Devereaux Private Investment Counsel In... Jan 29 Lynn Killed Elyse 1
News Can stents help in the bedroom? Medtronic aims ... (Oct '09) Jan 29 Paul 26
News Sector Wrap: Medical Device Makers Mixed (Jul '07) Jan 25 Human 80
Where can I shop for a large selection of medic... (Jul '12) Jan 19 VioletShepard 7
News Arizona court bans abortions based on race and ... Dec '15 Spotted Girl 1
Durable medical equipment? (Mar '14) Sep '15 Steve 6
More from around the web