Can anyone tell me about incontinence product?
Posted in the Medical Equipment Forum
Since: Oct 12
#1 Oct 11, 2012
my closet friend hemindra is suffered urinary disorder.due to this he face embrassment many times so he going in depression.
Since: May 12
#2 Oct 13, 2012
Incontinence is the inability to control either urine or fecal elimination. Essentially this means that to some degree you may lose urine or bowel movements at times that you do not choose to do so.
There are four basic types of Urinary incontinence:
1. Stress Incontinence: an involuntary loss of small amounts of urine when you cough, laugh, lift or exercise. It can be caused by multiple vaginal births, enlarged prostate, pelvic trauma or loss of pelvic muscle tone.
2. Urge Incontinence: inability to control urinating once you feel the need to void. Simply, you may feel the need to urinate but cannot wait to get to the bathroom. It can be caused by Alzheimer's, Parkinsonism, enlarged prostate, spinal cord injuries or urinary tract infections.
3. Reflex Incontinence: This is frequent loss of urine with no warning. This is due to spinal cord injuries, brain tumors or strokes.
4. Overflow Incontinence: Leakage of urine when the bladder is full. For example the person experiences dribbling, frequency, urgency and bladder distention. It is most commonly caused by diseases that cause a blockage of the natural passage way of urine.
5. Bowel incontinence is the inability to contain or "hold" a bowel movement. It can be caused by being constipated often and for long periods, or on the opposite end of the spectrum by severe or long-term diarrhea.
Thanks and Regards
Add your comments below
|How do you reach out to customers for refilling...||Feb 5||John79||1|
|Class action suit targets hernia mesh manufacturer (Feb '10)||Jan '18||LEL||42|
|Patterson Companies Declares Regular Quarterly ...||Dec '17||Off Island Dental||1|
|Medical Equipement Auction (May '16)||Dec '17||NE Equipment Rema...||2|
|Used Medical Equipment (Sep '06)||Dec '17||NE Equipment Rema...||90|
|Davol recalls Bard 3D Max MESH (Feb '09)||Oct '17||Josh||12|
|Where can I shop for a large selection of medic... (Jul '12)||Aug '17||jannie05||11|
Find what you want!
Search Medical Equipment Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC