'The Fighter' premieres Dec. 10

There are 17 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jun 29, 2010, titled 'The Fighter' premieres Dec. 10. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

The long wait is over after months of speculation about the release date of The Fighter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

not a fan

Tewksbury, MA

#1 Jun 29, 2010
Wonder how many people are actually going to pay to see this embarassament of a movie. If I want to watch white trash Ill just go to Captain Johns and watch them there.
charlie

Lowell, MA

#2 Jun 29, 2010
dickey and mickey will land a knockout punch wiyh this movie
ben

AOL

#3 Jun 29, 2010
not a fan wrote:
Wonder how many people are actually going to pay to see this embarassament of a movie. If I want to watch white trash Ill just go to Captain Johns and watch them there.
Oh Shut up! You know you'll be one of the first ppl to watch it!..lol
Lowell Rocks!
Lowell

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2010
Do they get paid for the movie too?
hi its me

Dracut, MA

#5 Jun 29, 2010
whooooo cares ?????
mock the flock

Needham, MA

#6 Jun 29, 2010
not a fan wrote:
Your mother is there waiting for you.
lowellgirl

Arlington, MA

#7 Jun 29, 2010
Can't wait!!
not a fan

Tewksbury, MA

#8 Jun 29, 2010
mock the flock wrote:
<quoted text>Your mother is there waiting for you.
yeah...cause that makes sense...
Massole

Lowell, MA

#9 Jun 29, 2010
You cared enough to comment joker.
not a fan wrote:
knockout

North Andover, MA

#10 Jun 29, 2010
Ya Dicky is going to watch it from the Caswell Motel...
gene shalit

Dracut, MA

#11 Jun 30, 2010
not a fan wrote:
AWARD: Best reply of the day! congrats

I predict Oscars for our 2 stars..... NOT!!
AugustusOwsleySt anley3rd

Lowell, MA

#12 Jul 2, 2010
Tragedy Ambulance smell real bad
Ron

Lowell, MA

#13 Jul 2, 2010
I wish the city would get busy and make plans for a Lowell premiere.
The screwed up the would be premiere for The Invention of Lying by wanting to hold it at the Auditorium.

Why complicate things? The Showcase is a great theater and the city should bring back Whalberg and Bale and make it a charity event.

Come on Lowell, keep it simple and this could happen. It would be a great event and raise money for a worthy cause.
mock the flock

Needham, MA

#14 Jul 2, 2010
not a fan wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah...cause that makes sense...
Yes, it does make sense to me. You see I think people like yourself who characterize people as trash are infact small minded pieces of trash themselve. Your Mother is most likely responsible for your ignorance so I will go ahead and assume that she is where the rest of your so called white trash is. Down at Captain Johns waiting for you. So you can watch white trash 3 together.
born and bred

Amherst, NH

#15 Oct 30, 2010
omg...this all so makes me wanna move back home. i love all you f'ers no matter what your opinions are!
Kenoza

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#17 Nov 5, 2010
Why all the negative comments? Most people admire toughness and grit.
Rocky

Westford, MA

#18 Nov 5, 2010
Gee! I hope it will be on HBO,or some other outlet that will charge you a arm and a leg to watch. Not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Media Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Memorial Day test for Hillary Clinton 14 min goonsquad 1
News David Letterman leaves late night with thanks a... 8 hr spit on liberals 1
News Why did police destroy police record involving ... 10 hr Tazo 1
News Arkansas judge orders reality TV star's record ... Sat Sterkfontein Swar... 8
News New York Times Says "End [Illegal] Immigration ... May 22 tomin cali 4
News 85K raised for florist who refused gay couple May 21 lides 22
News Save the Date State Dept. plans to release Clin... May 20 Butters 12
More from around the web