Michelle Obama coming to Seattle

Michelle Obama coming to Seattle

There are 3 comments on the The News Tribune story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Michelle Obama coming to Seattle. In it, The News Tribune reports that:

The Seattle Times reported that she will be speaking at the Westin Hotel. Tickets will range between $500 and $10,000. A photo with the first lady will cost $5,000. She was in town two years ago with the vice president's wife, Jill Biden, to campaign for U.S. Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Tribune.

Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#2 Sep 27, 2012
$5,000 to have a picture of that gargoyle? I'll go to the National Cathedral and take a picture of their gargoyles for free!
chimp

Batchelor, LA

#4 Oct 2, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>You sure would...those are your family members. Of course you would. Kiss Michelle's azz. Jerk off!
sister,stop being mean to sunshine!she has much more sense than you.i know the ape in you makes you crazy at times but how could anyone kiss moochelles ass unless she spit to give us a clue?
Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#6 Oct 3, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>You sure would...those are your family members. Of course you would. Kiss Michelle's azz. Jerk off!
No thank you. You do enough "azz kissing" for everybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Media Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Wed Mail order bride 145
News Officer who shot Australian woman felt called t... Wed Indict Hillary NOW 12
News Meredith Cuts 20 Jobs (Apr '10) Jul 18 Frank Volpicelli 12
News White House briefing is off-camera again Jul 17 USA Today 1
News Tax story puts spotlight on MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Jul 15 Defeat democrats 4
News CNBC raises the bar for upcoming GOP debate (Oct '15) Jul 12 corporate meedeeuh 11
News Huge, homely mastiff named Martha wins world's ... Jul 12 AmPieJam UncleSam 3
More from around the web