Will Healthcare.gov problems push Lat...

Will Healthcare.gov problems push Latinos to the GOP? Um. No

There are 2 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 8, 2013, titled Will Healthcare.gov problems push Latinos to the GOP? Um. No. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

After two election cycles of Democrats successfully marketing Obamacare to Hispanic voters, the health care law's rocky start could turn into a bargaining chip for Republicans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 9, 2013
more and more messiah followers are beginning to see WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING AND WHERE THIS COUNTRY IS HEADING. If this keeps up WE WILL HAVE NO COUNTRY, and the RADICAL messiah will be responsible for our GREAT country's fall. GOD BLESS THE USA! God keep ALL our CITIZENS together,(democrats, and republicans) UNITED WE CAN WORK MIRACLES. Don't we want to keep our country? our kids' futures rely on all of us uniting & working to save the country for them.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Nov 9, 2013
Yep this will happen,well with no immigration reform aka amnesty,lol.they now realize who holds the cards.they no longer think obama tells the truth,they dont like his obamacare.2016 will be a republican year ive been saying that fir months.not christie.dont know who yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 3 hr neighbor 2,051
Innovation in Medical Social Media Marketing Jul 13 SummerBB8 1
News Protesters, security gather for opening of Trum... Jul 12 canuckistan probz 20
News Haredi Community - , 5:42 AMNetworking, Learnin... (Jun '16) Jul 11 L I G E R 4
News Questions Surround HPV Vaccine Gardasil (Jul '08) Jul 9 Delacanal 113
Best Way To Market In To Make An Announcement Jul 5 Heather 1
News Broadcast expertise lasted a lifetime (May '08) Jul 1 Budd 15
More from around the web