Teen lingerie sends wrong message

Teen lingerie sends wrong message

There are 11 comments on the zanesvilletimesrecorder.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Teen lingerie sends wrong message. In it, zanesvilletimesrecorder.com reports that:

New marketing campaigns are aimed at younger girls, and the trend has to be making parents uncomfortable -- and the rest of us should be, too.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at zanesvilletimesrecorder.com.

julianna

Arlington, TX

#2 Mar 17, 2013
hey im a hory fifteen year old huge titted girl. 4693076511
bill

Nashville, TN

#4 Mar 17, 2013
nothing dressing they way that makes you feel confortable If looking hot is what makes you happy go for it
Jennie

Netherlands

#5 Mar 18, 2013
No - very short skirts, stockings, sheer panties, high heels and up-lift brassieres are the RIGHT clothing for teenage girls, if they want to enjoy good sex. I used to sit with my skirt raised and flash my panties at school and I know my daughter does the same now.
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Our oldest girl who is just entering her tween's likes lingerie, the wife took her out shopping and came back with frilly panties and bra though she doesn't ever use a brawl yet not big enough to worry about it) in black, and then just some other matching frilly lacy panties in a burgundy color and bright red the girl loves them! I think it's just part of being a girl, feeling pretty as they grow up and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
D-man

Marshall, MI

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Jennie wrote:
No - very short skirts, stockings, sheer panties, high heels and up-lift brassieres are the RIGHT clothing for teenage girls, if they want to enjoy good sex. I used to sit with my skirt raised and flash my panties at school and I know my daughter does the same now.
I like that like mother like daughter ;)
Sounds sexy
Sexting male

Toronto, Canada

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Jennie wrote:
do you still flash?
Jennie

Netherlands

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Sexting male wrote:
do you still flash?
Yes.
a dad

Spokane, WA

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Jennie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
I wish you were legal. The law is sooo unfair
Sexting male

Toronto, Canada

#11 Mar 18, 2013
Jennie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
thats awesome. Nothing like catchin a glimpse of a thong to brighten the day
Jennie

Kansas City, MO

#12 May 4, 2013
a dad wrote:
I wish you were legal. The law is sooo unfair
I am legal. My daughter isn't.
real man

Haslet, TX

#13 May 4, 2013
Jennie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am legal. My daughter isn't.
would you share pics of you flashing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay Times editor fired for anti-gay social medi... Fri VP Mullah Elect P... 1
News Bloomsburg Area Teen: Victim of Sex Ring? Nov 15 libs love black c... 2
News A school was evacuated over a - strange odor.' ... Nov 12 Ricky F 45
News First Uptown Columbus fall concert draws record... Nov 9 General Zod 27
News Trump tax plan will pull plug on $7,500 credit ... Nov 5 Solarman 1
News Michelle Obama: 'Any woman who voted against Hi... Oct 30 Muslim Obamer 430
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) Oct 21 Astro 1,689
More from around the web