Cadillac Racing eyes global expansion

Cadillac Racing eyes global expansion

There are 3 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Jun 2, 2012, titled Cadillac Racing eyes global expansion. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Scott Dixon broke the 2.07-mile, 14-turn street circuit course record with a lap of one minute, 10.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Belleville, MI

#1 Jun 2, 2012
My vehicle has to have a wood veneer steering wheel that's just how I roll !

Holly, MI

#2 Jun 3, 2012
... Escalade's just don look right on a race track. Mebbe 28 inchers will make a difference? Who knows?

Livonia, MI

#3 Jun 3, 2012
Cadillac wants to be like Benz and exhibit that Formula 1 image.

Anyone can drive a Cadillac. Sometimes it takes five people to go in on one though. I saw on plowing down the street yesterday on half its cylinders. I know the dashboard must look like a Chinese fire drill with all the warning lights-Check Engine, Door Ajar, Brake Fluid, Anti-Lock Brake Warning, Low Fuel, Change Oil Now, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakridge Announces Production Release of Patrio... Oct 7 Solarman 1
News OAKVILLE- Kerry Colborne will serve another yea... Oct 3 Bev 1
News DRDO launches 'Lukoskin' herbal care product fo... (Sep '11) Oct 2 nilesh 1,161
News Marnie Hughes to lead Halton Hills Chamber of C... Sep 30 why no debates held 1
News Confederate plate for Florida? Descendants to s... (Jan '09) Sep 29 Marta vicentini 407
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... Sep 27 WasteWater 132
News College Financial Aid Expert Jodi Okun Talks Ab... (May '13) Sep 27 Inception One 2
More from around the web