Accenture and Sap Bring Breakthrough ...

Accenture and Sap Bring Breakthrough Cmo Solution on Sap Hana...

There are 3 comments on the Customer Interaction Solutions story from Sep 5, 2013, titled Accenture and Sap Bring Breakthrough Cmo Solution on Sap Hana.... In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

The new solutions provide proven industry and functional applications and services from both companies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

Since: Sep 13

Hyderabad, India

#2 Sep 23, 2013
Thanks for sharing for this valuble information and it is useful for sap hana learners.123trainings also provides best sap hana online training
to see more details:http://123trainings.co m/it-sap-hana-online-training. html
sap hana online training

Hyderabad, India

#4 Sep 26, 2013
it is nice information and it is used for sap hana learners.123 online trainings also provides sap hana online training

Since: Sep 13

Hyderabad, India

#5 Oct 2, 2013
its nice information and it is used for us.123 trainings also provides sap bo online training

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 24 min neighbor 2,019
Innovation in Medical Social Media Marketing Jul 13 SummerBB8 1
News Protesters, security gather for opening of Trum... Jul 12 canuckistan probz 20
News Haredi Community - , 5:42 AMNetworking, Learnin... (Jun '16) Jul 11 L I G E R 4
News Questions Surround HPV Vaccine Gardasil (Jul '08) Jul 9 Delacanal 113
Best Way To Market In To Make An Announcement Jul 5 Heather 1
News Broadcast expertise lasted a lifetime (May '08) Jul 1 Budd 15
More from around the web