CASPCA Copes with Serious Animal Injuries, Trend Possible - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, ...

The Charlottesville Albemarle SPCA has had several animals with serious injuries lately, and that could follow a trend from last year when there were more hurt animals during the last few months of the year. Full Story
Just my opinion

Richmond, VA

#1 Nov 15, 2012
The Charlottesville Albemarle SPCA has had several animals with serious injuries lately, and that could follow a trend from last year when there were more hurt animals during the last few months of the year.

This sentence can be misread to imply that the SPCA did this. Shouldn't it say that they have RECEIVED many animals with injuries.
thinking free

Richmond, VA

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Just my opinion wrote:
The Charlottesville Albemarle SPCA has had several animals with serious injuries lately, and that could follow a trend from last year when there were more hurt animals during the last few months of the year.
This sentence can be misread to imply that the SPCA did this. Shouldn't it say that they have RECEIVED many animals with injuries.
I think journalism has become a substitute for grammer.
Liberalace

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Nov 15, 2012
thinking free wrote:
<quoted text>I think journalism has become a substitute for grammer.
Yep, that "grammer" thing sure does trip me up sometime!

R.I.P.: Walter Weir
Justin

Harrisonburg, VA

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Just my opinion wrote:
Leave it to NBC29...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebranding Psychiatry: Euphemisms, Stigma, and ... Wed HumanSpirit 3
New entry-luxury cars aim at BMW 3-series (Feb '12) Dec 22 wsj study says 3
Allot's 18% Tumble Can't Scare Off Bullish Call... Dec 22 reneir880 1
7 Best Peak Performance Must-Dos For Business A... Dec 22 reneir880 1
Municipal election 2014: Ward 2 candidates answer Dec 21 they all knew Ted 3
Halton Hills business team with local non-profi... Dec 20 bet they dont know 1
Manure Spreading World Record -- High Speed Tir... Dec 20 NAZTY Ukraine 6
More from around the web