Cary, North Carolina Plastic Surgeon ...

Cary, North Carolina Plastic Surgeon Sees Dramatic Increase in Men...

There are 1 comment on the I-Newswire.com story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Cary, North Carolina Plastic Surgeon Sees Dramatic Increase in Men.... In it, I-Newswire.com reports that:

Cary, North Carolina based Wake Plastic Surgery has seen a 20% increase in the number of male patients having cosmetic procedures and treatments such as BotoxA since 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at I-Newswire.com.

sallyjohnson48

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Now that I think of it, you usually hear of mostly women getting cosmetic surgery done. I wonder what the average is nationally for men to get work done? I wonder if toronto cosmetic surgeons have seen this type of incline? http://www.visageclinic.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 8 hr Inquisitor 717
News State should rethink closing sheltered workshops (Oct '07) Jan 20 tim bennett 20
News APNewsBreak: Feds advise workaround on asset fo... Jan 18 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Gas prices soar in Lakeway Area (Feb '08) Jan 16 Omg 46
News Music icons Bryan Adams and Madness to play Ede... Jan 15 Maddy 1
News Hamilton-Halton United Way merger expected to b... Jan 13 Pearl 2
News IAC plant in Old Fort to lay off 60 workers (Oct '08) Jan 11 Millie 12
More from around the web