La-Z-Boy adds features to mobile plat...

La-Z-Boy adds features to mobile platform

There are 1 comment on the Furniture Today story from Feb 8, 2013, titled La-Z-Boy adds features to mobile platform. In it, Furniture Today reports that:

La-Z-Boy has unveiled an updated version of its mobile platform that allows consumers to access information through smart-phones, tablet computers and other digital platforms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Furniture Today.

abenjam5

Rutherford, NJ

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Has anyone bought furniture from http://www.athomefurnishingsaz.com/ ? Did it come quickly? Was it reasonably priced? I really want to buy a couch from them but I want to hear some reviews first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 3 hr guest 210
News (Whitney) Houston, we have a problem - fans dev... Sun Crack-A-Wack-A-Doe 1
News Drug Treatment Centers Must Walk a Fine Line Wi... Sun Stephany McDowell 1
News Science or Snake Oil: is A2 milk better for you... Sat Stephany McDowell 1
News Jordan Oa Hearn joins Mountain RF Sensors Inc. ... Aug 26 GSohearn 1
News Lucasfilm, Nissan, Gillette, Duracell, General ... Aug 23 George 2
News Www.CoryandTopanga.Com No Longer Exists, Consid... (Aug '07) Aug 14 beastbomb 52
More from around the web