Why David Bowie's new album cover is ...

Why David Bowie's new album cover is a masterstroke

There are 1 comment on the The Guardian story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Why David Bowie's new album cover is a masterstroke. In it, The Guardian reports that:

So it's just a white square with text over an old image, is it? Think again - The Next Day's cover makes you use your mind This is a RECORD COVER.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

Since: Nov 11

Conroe, TX

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Don't know if this can hold true or not, but after listening to the song "Where Are We Now?" and learning it was about Berlin, as some of the Heroes album was I heard, I feel the artwork on the album is symbolism of him remembering those days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 6 hr guest 332
News MillerCoors unveils largest solar array of any ... (Jan '15) Oct 20 Apprentice Polygamy 6
News HelpHive.com Launches Disruptive Marketing Vehi... (Nov '09) Oct 19 Evan Conklin 6
News Town business group to promote economic vitality Oct 17 markey fife 3
News Hurricane Matthew Damages Black's Tire Stores, ... Oct 15 Noo 1
News Indian Partners With Zac Brown Band For U.S.O. ... (May '15) Oct 14 Justin 2
News Omron Healthcare Introduces Its HEAT Pain Pro(T... Oct 13 Elizabeth Pendleton 1
More from around the web