Christian Bale Biography Book Contest Through May

May 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: I-Newswire.com

BenBella Books and author Harrison Cheung are running an online signed book give-away leading up to the May 29 release of the book, 'Christian Bale: The Inside Story of the Darkest Batman' in the U.S. and Canada.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
cari

Williston Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Harrison's book is fiction, not a biography. He is a disgruntled ex assistant who has delusions of grandeur. He is not an author, just a celeb wannabe. His only audience for this book knows all about his delusions and past stawker-ish behavior. All the Baleheads agree not to purchase it. Anyone who does may as well pick up the Enquirer and read about space monkeys living on the moon. He is a meek and mentally disturbed individual who I hope is sued by Mr.Bale and his agency. Harry needs to get on the bus back to Saskatchewan or what ever Canadian rock he climbed from under.
lisa

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

I agree that all true fans of Mr. Bale should not purchase this book - protest with the almighty dollar. I had bad feelings about this "biography"; getting the impression that Mr. Bale really protects his privacy, and would in no way support or endorse this publication.

PS - Am from a Canadian prairie province next to Saskatchewan ... not all people from here are disgruntled creepy stawkers. Just so's you know, "cari". Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Marketing Forum right now

Search the Marketing Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mayor's Gala (May '10) 5 hr George 10
Are You An Online Marketing Agency without Any ... 7 hr HuiBang 3
DRDO launches 'Lukoskin' herbal care product fo... (Sep '11) 8 hr Nids 975
Wendy's Mobile Payment System Coming Soon, Forg... 12 hr Tim 1
JaJay Henry of Shaw Industries named newest boa... Mon Bradley 1
Could we soon see the end of smoking? Mon I smoke therefore I stink 18
Congressional report presses for e-cigarette rules Apr 14 Sterkfontein Swartkrans 3
•••
•••
•••
•••