Acne Drug Accutane's Side Effect Is D...

Acne Drug Accutane's Side Effect Is Death. So Why Is It Still on the Market?

There are 32 comments on the BNET story from Feb 17, 2010, titled Acne Drug Accutane's Side Effect Is Death. So Why Is It Still on the Market?. In it, BNET reports that:

The verdict raises a question: If Accutane has such dramatic side effects, why is it still on the market? The question is not trivial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BNET.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Help somone out

Alexandria, Australia

#2 Apr 14, 2010
Why are ciggarettes still on the market?

I will answer you. Because the government body set up to protect us has our health as a sub-agenda.

For crying out loud the FDA lets trivial drugs with little testing and action of mechanism unexplained onto the market.

Get this. Instead of demanding all side effects reported to derms be relayed to a central database for the purpose of education potential users to a drugs real effects they make it optional for derms to report. I know if my work was optional at school i would wipe my ass with it. But i got detentions thats why i did it. And thats why only 10% of all adverse reactions/effects to any drug are reported.

Health protection agency or Terrorist organistaion participating in paid chemical warfare?
truth

Alexandria, Australia

#6 May 29, 2010
I had enough of you people comming to innapropriate threads spamming company links to get Accutane.

Piss off and dont come back you moron, or i will hunt you down and shove twice the recommended daily dosage down your throat.
Anonymous

Mozyr, Belarus

#7 May 29, 2010
HumanSpirit

Nicholasville, KY

#9 May 31, 2010
Watch out for the sleaze that works for the Pharmacutical industry or it's public relation firm on this thread that would give misinformation.

Watch off for the RIP OFF artist selling generic accutane.

They should have a law harvesting the IP addresses of these black market sales people and prosecute them.

Accutane's Side Effect Is Death.
truth

Haberfield, Australia

#10 Jun 3, 2010
if by prosecute you mean execute i am all for it.

Since: Jul 10

Bhopal, India

#13 Jul 19, 2010
hi,
you can contact here for good response for these acen.
__________
[url=http://www.oneclickpharma cy.co.uk/] Pharmacy [/url]

Since: Jul 10

Bhopal, India

#14 Jul 19, 2010
hi chek here for these diseases
online pharmacy

__________
[url=http://www.oneclickpharma cy.co.uk/]Online pharmacy [/url]
James

Netherlands

#15 Jul 24, 2010
I ordered accutane from http://worldtrustmeds.info/item/accutane.html nature meds, it came in less than a week, I just started taking 20 mg, and Im starting to dry out, which was similar to the previous 2 treatments of prescription accutane in the past. The pills, and box look legit, but so far would recommend.
Elisabeth

Rheda-wiedenbrück, Germany

#16 Aug 1, 2010
i wrote:
I ordered accutane from http://worldtrustmeds.info/item/accutane.html nature meds, it came in less than a week, I just started taking 20 mg, and Im starting to dry out, which was similar to the previous 2 treatments of prescription accutane in the past. The pills, and box look legit, but so far would recommend.
Accutane from http://worldtrustmeds.info changed my life in a positive way. I can deal with the flushing and photosensitivity 1000% times more than the bleeding cysts, pain, embarrassment, frustration, and uncomfortable stares. I no longer scrutinize my face every morning. I no longer fear hugging up against loved ones or letting my boyfriend touch my face. I wear my hair down. I'm not a crusty oil slick at the end of the day. I don't wake up with blood or pus on my pillow. I can comfortably leave the house without makeup.
mee

Medellín, Colombia

#17 Aug 2, 2010
I can recommend a reputable Indian pharmacy http://trustedprescriptionsonline.net/accutan...
Rochelle

Australia

#18 Aug 5, 2010
I was one of the first patient probably in Australia who took Roaccutane in the early 1980's and I have now lost half my bowel to colon cancer and live with serious depression including many suicide attempts.

Since: Jul 10

Bangalore, India

#19 Aug 12, 2010
I actually don't prefer acne tablet. Instead of that clean up you liver acid which gives you skin problem. This is suggested by homeopathy doctor.
barneytm

Newmarket, Canada

#20 Aug 12, 2010
Elisabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Accutane from http://worldtrustmeds.info changed my life in a positive way. I can deal with the flushing and photosensitivity 1000% times more than the bleeding cysts, pain, embarrassment, frustration, and uncomfortable stares. I no longer scrutinize my face every morning. I no longer fear hugging up against loved ones or letting my boyfriend touch my face. I wear my hair down. I'm not a crusty oil slick at the end of the day. I don't wake up with blood or pus on my pillow. I can comfortably leave the house without makeup.
hey bro i was wondering how are the quality of the accutane u purchase off that website? are they weak , strong? worth the money bcuyz theres alot of scamm sites out there. if u can plz help recommend a loyalty site for me it would be appreciated! thankz...
barney
Rachel

Germany

#26 Aug 20, 2010
t wrote:
Moderate acne with severe scarring. I took Accutane from http://worldtrustmeds.info in 2008 but unfortunately could not complete a full course due to a knee injury from a sports accident. I was 120lbs, took 80mg a day for 3 months. By month two I was clear (along with the use of birth control)
I stayed clear for approximately 2 years after the course. The acne that returned was nowhere near as bad as previously and did not scar as much as previously.
Side effects: dry lips and eyes.
im a 15 year old girl who took accutane because i had extremely persistent acne but not that bad at all.(it was very easily covered with makeup and i never had too many just a few smaller ones)
I LOVE ACCUTANE. it worked wonders and i am so happy i did it. the 5 months went by soo fast and the only side effect for me was the dry/chapped lips which i could keep under control with alot of chapstick. i took 90 mg a day. if your wondering whether you should do it, DO IT. its so worth it. my skin is beautiful now. it may get tough and my acne got worse in the beginning but it really cleared up amazingly in the last month. one again, its soo worth it.
sez

Dayton, OH

#29 Sep 7, 2010
what
Jess

Surrey, Canada

#40 Feb 9, 2011
There are many reports linking the use of Accutane to Inflammatory bowel disease, so many in fact that there are lawsuits being filed all across the US against the manufacturer. If you're one of these victims you can fill out a simple form to claim legal compensation, read more about the Accutane lawsuits here http://www.articlesbase.com/personal-injury-a...
jim

Indio, CA

#41 Feb 13, 2011
For all you out there like this poster who doesn't know the F what he's talking about, my some had NODULAR ACNE at 14, in middle school. HE WAS SCARRING WITHIN 6 MONTHS! He became anti-social immediately. Accutane SAVED HIS SKIN! It's highly controlled, he didn't like having the blood test, obviously, but he got used to it, they check the liver enzyme levels 4 times during the dose. In 2 WEEKS, IT DRIED UP! It changes the pores permanently, making them smaller, so you never get nodular acne again (at least with my son) He's 22 now, and a successful $60K/yr job and handsome as can be. This ran on my wife's side, her Dad had severe acne. Any girls/women not considering accutane are plain ignoring what could save your social well-being for a lifetime, if it's used under supervision. My son is proof. My wife had the same thing, but back in her childhood, the only cure was birth-control pills, and her parents were too stupid and ignorant and worried about "that" to allow her a possible cure, it ruined her childhood. I lover her and got her a good hormone doctor, she took SPIRONLACTONE, IT WILL CURE ACNE IN WOMEN. It blocks the male oil at the follicle, it isn't used by boys/men. It works for some, like accutane.(Spironolactone came befor accutane) Then I got her dermabrassion. Don't believe the crap this person is a lawyer-turned-ambulance chaser they are full of shit bashing accutane.
dc

Tyler, TX

#42 Mar 5, 2011
jim wrote:
For all you out there like this poster who doesn't know the F what he's talking about, my some had NODULAR ACNE at 14, in middle school. HE WAS SCARRING WITHIN 6 MONTHS! He became anti-social immediately. Accutane SAVED HIS SKIN! It's highly controlled, he didn't like having the blood test, obviously, but he got used to it, they check the liver enzyme levels 4 times during the dose. In 2 WEEKS, IT DRIED UP! It changes the pores permanently, making them smaller, so you never get nodular acne again (at least with my son) He's 22 now, and a successful $60K/yr job and handsome as can be. This ran on my wife's side, her Dad had severe acne. Any girls/women not considering accutane are plain ignoring what could save your social well-being for a lifetime, if it's used under supervision. My son is proof. My wife had the same thing, but back in her childhood, the only cure was birth-control pills, and her parents were too stupid and ignorant and worried about "that" to allow her a possible cure, it ruined her childhood. I lover her and got her a good hormone doctor, she took SPIRONLACTONE, IT WILL CURE ACNE IN WOMEN. It blocks the male oil at the follicle, it isn't used by boys/men. It works for some, like accutane.(Spironolactone came befor accutane) Then I got her dermabrassion. Don't believe the crap this person is a lawyer-turned-ambulance chaser they are full of shit bashing accutane.
I used it twice both times fir six months in the 90's it cleared my face just recently after ten years or more I am getting cystic acne my doc gave me duac it works great. The only problem I had with accutane is my joints hurt. I didn't go crazy or anything. Did you hear about the man who took it for two days and killed the doc who gave it to him. I don't think after taking for pills it would cause that many problems to a normal person. Crazy people out there.
Sarah

Upper Marlboro, MD

#43 Mar 5, 2011
ClearPores Official Site - clearpores.com/ct/99781 Just wanted to write and say that I'm VERY satisfied with my purchase.

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#45 Apr 6, 2011
Accutane drug has been banned by FDA already. That one in the market online or not could be unpatented products. Accutane has harmed a lot of people already, such diseases like ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease as one of the common forms of IBS syndrome are fatal. Your only last resort is to remove your colon from your body, surgery in particular. That's why accutane settlements are off issues that La-Roche sometimes would ignore because it grew about thousands already.

For more up to date reviews and issues on acne, and accutane's side effects, please visit this resourceful site for more info. http://www.topix.com/forum/health/acne/T88JCT...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DRDO launches 'Lukoskin' herbal care product fo... (Sep '11) Thu Dimpy 1,185
News Last day on the job for Joy (Feb '12) Feb 20 golden handshakes eh 11
News Residential solar is cheap, but can it get chea... Feb 19 Solarman 1
News Mercedes set to pull out of '19 Detroit auto show Feb 15 ThomasA 2
News Couple allege bar owner committed fraud Feb 14 Cathy Petty 1
News 'Fifty Shades Freed' Ends Sex Trilogy With Soli... Feb 12 sdcgffg 1
News Super Bowl ad for Ram truck using MLK speech dr... Feb 5 rowdy pan 1
More from around the web