AdamAndEve.com Asks: Do You Enjoy Ana...

AdamAndEve.com Asks: Do You Enjoy Anal Play During Sex?

There are 6 comments on the DVDCreation Reviews story from Nov 28, 2013, titled AdamAndEve.com Asks: Do You Enjoy Anal Play During Sex?. In it, DVDCreation Reviews reports that:

AdamAndEve.com , Americas most trusted source for adult products, is back in your bedroom with information on your lovemaking habits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DVDCreation Reviews.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2013
Oh yeah - Anal play is my big thing. I have been a bottom (and occasionally a top) for many years. It's just that you have to be careful about STDs and when in doubt use a condom.

1212fell

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#2 Nov 28, 2013
I love to have anal sex with my girl who I been with for over ten years. it was great for me but bad for her. she said it hurts. so we never did it again.I even tried to encourage her to let me try some different technics with oils and stuff. but no she refuse to do it.

Since: Nov 13

Fenton, MI

#4 Nov 30, 2013
Yes i love anal sex, giving and receiving , It is much tighter on my pen*s and getting it from pegging, dildo, butt plug or another guy is a great prostate massage, i think if most guys get past the taboo and try it they will love it too both ways
Dannyjohnson

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2014
I once in awhile like getting a tongue in my as while I'm deep stroking my girl!
Dannyjohnson

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2014
It's usually her mom tossing my salad !! Do you think that's wrong

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#7 Jan 28, 2014
Speedo tanline: Whatever you like is OK with me. Anal or oral is great if the 'giver' is clean and disease free.

1212fell
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 19 hr guest 153
News From bad hats to shower gel - the worst Euro 20... Jun 15 8541 MARINE 3
News Dial Restyles Pure & Natural As Purer and More ... (Apr '08) Jun 13 Patuchi 127
News Www.CoryandTopanga.Com No Longer Exists, Consid... (Aug '07) Jun 12 lucyyyy 49
News Haredi Community - , 5:42 AMNetworking, Learnin... Jun 7 BONDI for sale 1
News 3 Offbeat Ways to Grow Your Company Jun 6 Kasick of Pancakes 2
News Racism comes out in the wash Jun 6 SeanOsorioLee 1
More from around the web