Libation for the libido: Sri Lanka ac...

Libation for the libido: Sri Lanka acts to sex up image of Ceylon tea

There are 2 comments on the The China Post story from May 12, 2013, titled Libation for the libido: Sri Lanka acts to sex up image of Ceylon tea. In it, The China Post reports that:

A hot cup of Ceylon tea is better known as being soothing and relaxing, but Sri Lanka is now marketing its most profitable export as a luxury boost for the libido.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The China Post.

Siva Sankaran Sarma

Heidelberg, Australia

#1 May 12, 2013
Can get Sinhalese ayammas like Sajeewi to serve to tea to their Arab masters and Sinhala bum boys to serve tea at the southern beaches.
CrimeaRiver

UK

#3 May 13, 2013
Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
Can get Sinhalese ayammas like Sajeewi to serve to tea to their Arab masters and Sinhala bum boys to serve tea at the southern beaches.
Just don't show any pictures of the Tamil tea pluckers, it'll put people off tea for life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gas prices soar in Lakeway Area (Feb '08) 3 hr Omg 46
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 4 hr Inquisitor 677
News Music icons Bryan Adams and Madness to play Ede... 20 hr Maddy 1
News Hamilton-Halton United Way merger expected to b... Jan 13 Pearl 2
News IAC plant in Old Fort to lay off 60 workers (Oct '08) Jan 11 Millie 12
News Kraft's salad dressing fix: Shake up well (Feb '08) Jan 10 Toby 54
News From Agriculture to Demonetisation: Not 'Make i... Jan 5 Mac 1
More from around the web