All olive oils are not created equal,...

All olive oils are not created equal, says firm seeking to break new...

There are 1 comment on the FoodNavigator story from Mar 25, 2013, titled All olive oils are not created equal, says firm seeking to break new.... In it, FoodNavigator reports that:

All olive oils are not created equal, says firm seeking to break new ground in cardio health with OxLDL message Olive Innovations: 'The olive oil industry is very traditional and has never really used labels to show a real and specific health benefit to consumers' All olive oils are not created equal, claims one firm hoping to shake up the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FoodNavigator.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 5, 2013
I just wonder what the difference is between cold-pressed olive oils, extra-virgin and virgin olive oils? Either way, I always use olive oil for cooking. And for my skin. I love using soaps made with olive oil. Right now I order my soaps only from http://www.spncolors.com/natural-soap/ .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFC Smart Poster Tags for Google Places (Apr '11) 6 hr RFIDtags 2
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 20 hr guest 210
News (Whitney) Houston, we have a problem - fans dev... Sun Crack-A-Wack-A-Doe 1
News Drug Treatment Centers Must Walk a Fine Line Wi... Sun Stephany McDowell 1
News Science or Snake Oil: is A2 milk better for you... Aug 27 Stephany McDowell 1
News Jordan Oa Hearn joins Mountain RF Sensors Inc. ... Aug 26 GSohearn 1
News Lucasfilm, Nissan, Gillette, Duracell, General ... Aug 23 George 2
More from around the web