88 Cats Rescued From Michigan Animal ...

88 Cats Rescued From Michigan Animal Hoarder's Home

There are 7 comments on the Switched story from Sep 26, 2013, titled 88 Cats Rescued From Michigan Animal Hoarder's Home. In it, Switched reports that:

When an animal cruelty investigator responded to a concerned individual tip that a neighbor had 13 or so cats in their home, he found something unbelievable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 27, 2013
Saddest of all is that these people actually think they are saving these poor cats from the dangers outside....Well meaning intent, which turns out wrong....
Chinese Chef

Vitry-sur-seine, France

#3 Sep 27, 2013
88 cats = 880 gallons of tasty soup !

“Use renewable resources”

Since: Apr 11

Wear fur and save the earth

#4 Sep 27, 2013
The saddest thing is that resources are wasted in irrelevant cats when human children need resources.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 28, 2013
USA R0CKS wrote:
The saddest thing is that resources are wasted in irrelevant cats when human children need resources.
Promote...Pro-Choice.....

#6 Sep 28, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Promote...Pro-Choice.....
What does pro-choice/pro-life have to do with wasting resources on irrelevant cats?

Location hidden

#7 Sep 28, 2013
USA R0CKS wrote:
If you can't make a logical connection, i surely cannot help you....

#9 Dec 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't make a logical connection, i surely cannot help you....
Perhaps the problem lies with you being unable to make one. Humans > Cats. Any argument to the contrary is ridiculous imo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DRDO launches 'Lukoskin' herbal care product fo... (Sep '11) 16 hr SIDDHESWARAN 1,152
News Www.CoryandTopanga.Com No Longer Exists, Consid... (Aug '07) Jul 28 Amy 47
Ideas on successful trade show exhibitor displ... (Jun '11) Jul 28 halfprice 2
News Nickelodeon TV Star Jennette McCurdy Named Bran... (Mar '14) Jul 26 diana 2
News My Pet: Teen Star McCurdy Fronts Tamagotchi Cam... (Mar '14) Jul 26 diana 2
News Are vitamins from USANA worth price? (Mar '08) Jul 22 Feeling good 221
News Acid reflux disease hits Americans hard (Oct '08) Jul 20 HowToTreatHeartbu... 15
More from around the web