Garrard County company shoots for its own reality TV show

Full story: Lexington Herald-Leader

Rocky Top Log Furniture & Railing has been featured several times on network and cable television, and now the Garrard County company's owners hope to have their own TV show.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 17, 2012
FYI

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

I hope that the T.V program would show how they operate as a company. It would be nice to show everyone how they treat their employee's (the ones that arenít related to the family, that is).
For example:
1. The constant rule changes that is only effective until Mrs. Mitchell changes her mind...yet again.
2. Donít hold youír breathe for your commission or on your job availability; one day you are a valued employee, the next, pink slip. The term ďJob SecurityĒ does not exist.
3. If you are not Gwen Mitchell's sister(s) you MUST watch your back and your paycheck. Blood is thicker than your job.
4. Tommy Mitchell's Temper. Need I say more??
5. They lay off one day, do to being slow and advertise "help wanted" the next.

The point: Save yourself the time and dignity and seek employment else ware. Emptying bedpans in the psych ward would be more rewarding and a better use of your time, than being around this company and the people responsible. They look down their noses on the local hard working, good people of the area, all the while, supporting the incompetence of certain ingrate brother-in-laws.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T goes a long way.
Neighbor

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Glenn's sister Robin just moved into the neighborhood. She seems like a cheap piece of work. Obviously someone who wants something for nothing, from everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••