Garrard County company shoots for its own reality TV show
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.
#1 Sep 28, 2010
I hope that the T.V program would show how they operate as a company. It would be nice to show everyone how they treat their employee's (the ones that aren’t related to the family, that is).
1. The constant rule changes that is only effective until Mrs. Mitchell changes her mind...yet again.
2. Don’t hold you’r breathe for your commission or on your job availability; one day you are a valued employee, the next, pink slip. The term “Job Security” does not exist.
3. If you are not Gwen Mitchell's sister(s) you MUST watch your back and your paycheck. Blood is thicker than your job.
4. Tommy Mitchell's Temper. Need I say more??
5. They lay off one day, do to being slow and advertise "help wanted" the next.
The point: Save yourself the time and dignity and seek employment else ware. Emptying bedpans in the psych ward would be more rewarding and a better use of your time, than being around this company and the people responsible. They look down their noses on the local hard working, good people of the area, all the while, supporting the incompetence of certain ingrate brother-in-laws.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T goes a long way.
#2 Nov 17, 2012
Glenn's sister Robin just moved into the neighborhood. She seems like a cheap piece of work. Obviously someone who wants something for nothing, from everyone.
Add your comments below
|Oakridge Announces Production Release of Patrio...||Wed||Solarman||1|
|OAKVILLE- Kerry Colborne will serve another yea...||Oct 3||Bev||1|
|DRDO launches 'Lukoskin' herbal care product fo... (Sep '11)||Oct 2||nilesh||1,161|
|Marnie Hughes to lead Halton Hills Chamber of C...||Sep 30||why no debates held||1|
|Confederate plate for Florida? Descendants to s... (Jan '09)||Sep 29||Marta vicentini||407|
|Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r...||Sep 27||WasteWater||132|
|College Financial Aid Expert Jodi Okun Talks Ab... (May '13)||Sep 27||Inception One||2|
Find what you want!
Search Marketing Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC