Does Net Income Solutions Work?

Posted in the Marketing Forum

Since: Jan 13

Pickerington, OH

#1 Jan 23, 2013
I was emailed a URL that took me to Net Income Solutions. It talks about completing the surveys and buying things at a discount and getting paid for it. Question is, Does this really work? Once I received the email I started seeing many more ads for it! This is what I was sent:

http://www.netincomesolutions.com/...
dollman0

Wytheville, VA

#2 May 19, 2013
Yeah, it does work for some people. I gave it a try a month ago but its not for me and this is why. you have to sign up for offers and the advertizes are changing their policy to force you to pay for services before issuing credit to the IFW site. I completed enough offers to complete two websites, was never paid a dime and spent like $200 completing offers. One website was on 'Project Pay Day' and the other was through 'Net Income Solutions' where I never received all the credits promised. My mentor also said he was quitting because he has credit card debt and made no money there. There is a lot of advertising hype with NIS and you have to consider that people who are looking for an income stream do not have the money to blow on a promise, especially in this economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Do You Really Need an SEO Expert for your Local... (Mar '14) 16 hr angeldress 8
How To Market Effectively Sat Ron 1
News Cynthianan says his dog food can correct canine... Fri cory 9
News Www.CoryandTopanga.Com No Longer Exists, Consid... (Aug '07) Fri NotAFreak 43
News Telling people I have genital herpes is empowering Thu Mary 1
News Is the Link Between Depression and Serotonin a ... Apr 22 HumanSpirit 1
News Link between serotonin and depression is a myth... Apr 21 HumanSpirit 1
More from around the web