When last did you have sex?

When last did you have sex?

There are 74 comments on the Iol.co.za story from Apr 21, 2013, titled When last did you have sex?. In it, Iol.co.za reports that:

Believing you have more sex than your neighbours is a crucial factor in making couples happy, according to new research.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Iol.co.za.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
James

Jackson Center, PA

#96 Aug 27, 2013
It was three days ago. I was on the phone with one of my friends. When my wife started to get ready for bed. As she was I was telling him what she was doing. In stade of getting dressed she layed on the bed and started to play with her sleft. I told him to hold on and I got nude. Then he listen while we had sex. Every so often he would get a play by play from me and my wife. I let him know if he wanted to listen again. To call or come over so he could also watch and even join in.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#98 Aug 28, 2013
Last Sunday night. My wife and I were undressing for bed. I was naked, she was sitting on the bed naked. I started kissing her and playing with her b**bs. She flopped back on the bed and spread her legs for me to massage her c*nt the way that gets her hot. Then she asked me to lie back. She knelt astride me and gave it to me from on top.

“Anything is possible ”

Since: Jan 14

Melbourne

#99 Jan 23, 2014
It been a long time!!! that why I've had so many wet dreams, I think my wife and I are just too tired.

Location hidden

#100 Jan 24, 2014
Tuesday night. I was in bed with my wife. I was feeling horny with a good stiffie and began to stroke her thigh up as far as her c*nt. "Do you want to make love?" she said. In reply I lifted her nightie to fondle her all the way up to her b**bs. She got the message. I stripped off my pyjamas so I was naked. She took her nightie off. Then I just got on top of her, she spread her legs and wrapped her arms round me and I had her in guy on top position. Nice and simple.

Since: Oct 13

York, UK

#101 Jan 24, 2014
yesterday
Jack

United States

#102 Jan 24, 2014
Cruiser Boy wrote:
Tuesday night. I was in bed with my wife. I was feeling horny with a good stiffie and began to stroke her thigh up as far as her c*nt. "Do you want to make love?" she said. In reply I lifted her nightie to fondle her all the way up to her b**bs. She got the message. I stripped off my pyjamas so I was naked. She took her nightie off. Then I just got on top of her, she spread her legs and wrapped her arms round me and I had her in guy on top position. Nice and simple.
Mine is simple too. No sex in 3 months, and married.
Raoul

Plymouth, UK

#103 Jan 24, 2014
I decided to become celibate three years ago , not for religious reasons or anything like that I enjoy life have had many exciting experiences and honestly haven't missed it. Yes I masturbate , not as often as u might think but I feel great have loads of friends , pack my bags and go wherever my heart takes me . I meet many lovely ladies on my travels and I can see in their faces they r astounded when I turn them down but I have just never been that sexual in fact I slept with four women before I chose celibacy and that's just it just a number , four . I love my life .
Jack

United States

#104 Jan 24, 2014
Raoul wrote:
I decided to become celibate three years ago , not for religious reasons or anything like that I enjoy life have had many exciting experiences and honestly haven't missed it. Yes I masturbate , not as often as u might think but I feel great have loads of friends , pack my bags and go wherever my heart takes me . I meet many lovely ladies on my travels and I can see in their faces they r astounded when I turn them down but I have just never been that sexual in fact I slept with four women before I chose celibacy and that's just it just a number , four . I love my life .
If I'm ever single again I'm going celibate also. Never even want to meet another woman. I'm done forever.

Location hidden

#105 Jan 24, 2014
Raoul wrote:
Its a fortunate man who can get through life without being troubled by women. But women are exquisite if you can live with them.
Nat

Denver, CO

#106 Feb 4, 2015
Alittle over 40 years ago. I choose to not have sex.
tomo

UK

#107 Feb 4, 2015
Hi girls are women only who wants real sex over chase water woods Tex me on 07743671666 with name

“Average Crossdresser”

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#109 Feb 4, 2015
About 3 weeks ago before i wrecked my arm in a fall

k1 k cherry1969
anonymous

West Chester, OH

#110 Feb 4, 2015
I-I I'm S-S-Still H-H-H AVING OH GOD! IT!
Glitter Sunshine

Muri, Switzerland

#111 Feb 4, 2015
kinky y0ung female here looking to have fun on skype id: Mia-Cotton484
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrest of Pharma Executive on Federal Kickback ... (Nov '15) Tue BIG SUGAR 2
News Minnesota Lottery to offer online 'scratch-off'... (Mar '14) Mon ismail ibrahim 12
News Keweenaw Land Association - Significantly Under... May 22 united 1
News Bogus Billing Busted May 20 Satan 3
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) May 20 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 137
News Planning Commission to consider Erie's downtown... May 16 Guido2times 8
News Last day on the job for Joy (Feb '12) May 9 xpensive pension 8
More from around the web