When last did you have sex?

When last did you have sex?

There are 74 comments on the Iol.co.za story from Apr 21, 2013, titled When last did you have sex?. In it, Iol.co.za reports that:

Believing you have more sex than your neighbours is a crucial factor in making couples happy, according to new research.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Iol.co.za.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 21, 2013
3hours ago
gaygrandad60

Loughborough, UK

#5 Apr 21, 2013
can't remember - but that might be dementia! what was the question?
Lauren

Australia

#6 Apr 21, 2013
8 days ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 21, 2013
In about 5 minutes. LOL
its only me

West Chester, PA

#10 Apr 21, 2013
A very long time ago... Purposely though

“Older Man seeking Love”

Since: Mar 13

Goomeri, Qld. , Australia

#11 Apr 21, 2013
I would Love a Sexual Loving relationship. My old wife is non-sexual, so bad, that I would not have sex with her if she begged me. I masturbate to maintain prostate and sexual health, just in case I can find another happy partner.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Apr 22, 2013
its only me wrote:
A very long time ago... Purposely though
It was a long, long time ago, but your mother should know - oh- oh, your mother should know.(apologies to the Beatles)

Location hidden

#13 Apr 22, 2013
saturday night with my BF
suzyq

York, PA

#14 Apr 22, 2013
Victor_L wrote:
I would Love a Sexual Loving relationship. My old wife is non-sexual, so bad, that I would not have sex with her if she begged me. I masturbate to maintain prostate and sexual health, just in case I can find another happy partner.
Victor you should be ashamed of yourself for blaming your wife's lack of sex drive just on her. But kudos to you for not cheating.
suzyq

York, PA

#15 Apr 22, 2013
Victor_L wrote:
Oh wait. I just saw you are cheating, or at least trying to cheat. So you lose your kudos and get a double shame on you.
horndoggy

Brookville, PA

#17 Apr 22, 2013
been about 3-4 days, going to get some tonight so im told!!!
Willy

Newtownabbey, UK

#19 Apr 22, 2013
30 mins ago with my boyfriend.

Location hidden

#20 Apr 22, 2013
iluvphatass wrote:
<quoted text>
did you video tape or take pictures that you can share? i would love to see you getting filled up
No it was in the backseat of his car sorry no pics

“Older Man seeking Love”

Goomeri, Qld. , Australia

#22 Apr 22, 2013
suzyq wrote:
<quoted text>
Victor you should be ashamed of yourself for blaming your wife's lack of sex drive just on her. But kudos to you for not cheating.
I put in a lot of positive effort to make our sexual relationship enjoyable, but to no avail. I believe her strict upbringing, and 3 babies early in our marriage, turned her 'off'. She just wanted me to work for the family after that. Well they are all grown up, and gone. Now my wife wants me to see a doctor about my prostate. She doesn't seem to realise the prostate is supposed to be exercised through Sexual intercourse. this is why I seek a young woman again, in a Loving relationship

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23 Apr 22, 2013
Last night. On top of my sexy wife!

Since: Apr 13

Leicester, UK

#24 Apr 22, 2013
Half hour ago with my f/buddy, eating a chinese takeaway now and chilling.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#25 Apr 22, 2013
october 1881.

UK

#27 Apr 22, 2013
Last night with my best friends roommate, I cummed so hard, at first I was just going to give him a bj but once I saw it I couldn't resist I had to have it in me, ahh I'm so horny thinking about it
Barry Bali

Denpasar, Indonesia

#29 Apr 22, 2013
I've had a house full of guests for three days, so my lady friends weren't around. But TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT and a beautiful big Indonesian lady will visit me and plonk her delectable derriere down on my happy face and give me a wonderful time !
Anonymous

United States

#30 Apr 22, 2013
I have sex 3 time a day with my hubby we Ben together 9 year we still in love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Is Prince's Legacy Worth? The Tax Man Want... Wed Amused Octopus 1
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) Apr 24 guest 136
News Halton on the right track (Jul '14) Apr 24 is the GTA 4
News Why your search traffic just dropped Apr 20 jeraldhansen 2
News Restaurant consortium bringing owners together ... (Jan '08) Apr 20 Donna 19
News Municipal election 2014: Ward 2 candidates answer (Oct '14) Apr 12 what Clark done 4 u 9
News Bart Yabsley Appointed Senior Vice President of... Apr 10 CTV 1
More from around the web