Conn. to receive $1.7M from Pfizer settlement

Full story: Connecticut Post
Attorney General Richard Blumenthal says Connecticut will receive $1.7 million from a 33-state settlement with Pfizer Inc. Full Story
bill C

New York, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2008
bet it will dissappear just like the millions from the tobacco settlement
pwilson

Monroe, CT

#2 Oct 22, 2008
Well DICK. How much of our money did you spend to win 1.7 million ?

5 million?
10 million?

And who was supposed be "hurt" by Pfizers actions. The people, not the state. Isn't that who you are suing for, the people?

So then, give the 1.7 million to all the residents of Connecticut who you claim you represent. Or is it your inflated ego that you really represent?

The State of Connecticut has gone down the drain since Democrats have controlled everything. And you still vote for them.
Monroe

AOL

#3 Oct 22, 2008
What is the state going to do with the 1.7mil?
Milo

Romania

#4 Aug 15, 2013
Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://inhousegeneric.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melaleuca CEO sues magazine, claims defamation (Feb '13) 12 hr Granolamonger 2
DRDO launches 'Lukoskin' herbal care product fo... (Sep '11) Sat akhila 1,105
Stephen Carlisle new head of General Motors Canada Fri John Jeffery 1
York councilman: Tax hike is better than servic... (Dec '10) Nov 19 Adam Andrews 49
ULiveWV.org to offer small business development... Nov 19 WVMan 1
Halton on the right track Nov 19 or is it really 3
America's shift in attitude toward gays started... Nov 18 Abrahammock Regions 29

Marketing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE