Federal Prosecutors Investigating Rec...

Federal Prosecutors Investigating Recalled Defective Hip Implants

There are 1 comment on the Product Defect News story from Feb 25, 2013, titled Federal Prosecutors Investigating Recalled Defective Hip Implants. In it, Product Defect News reports that:

Federal prosecutors are probing Johnson & Johnson's practices when it came to marketing a line of hip replacements recalled in 2010 because of the high rate of revision surgeries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Product Defect News.

Jenny

Paradise Valley, AZ

#2 Mar 11, 2013
This means that the cases of defective hip implants are indeed increasing. Then what I've read from depuypinnaclelawsuit. com might also be one of the cases that are being investigated by federal prosecutors. Though the cases might take some time before it will be resolved, many still have hope in having a favorable result.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 9 hr guest 183
News EMSL Charlotte Laboratory Receives North Caroli... Thu CharlottePro 1
News This Tiny Country Thinks Virtual Citizens Will ... Jul 27 truth 1
News If Wal-Mart Can't Bring Manufacturing Back to A... Jul 27 Melinda 12
News Restaurant comes under fire for pun on sign Jul 26 Dominquez 88
News 5 Ways to Open and Nurture Your Imagination Jul 26 IMAGINE 1
News 4 Ways CEOs Can Create an Effective PR Strategy Jul 26 USS LIBERTY 1
More from around the web