Mutt milestone: El Paso Saddleblanket...

Mutt milestone: El Paso Saddleblanket hits 1,000 dog adoptions

There are 3 comments on the El Paso Times story from Sep 27, 2013, titled Mutt milestone: El Paso Saddleblanket hits 1,000 dog adoptions. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Courtesy of Humane Society of El Paso El Paso Saddleblanket co-owner Bonnie Henson, left, with Luc Wells and Barbara Candelaria, who adopted the 1000th pet "Zorro" at the Southwestern and import store on 6926 Gateway East.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#1 Sep 27, 2013
It's high time we rounded up all these damn dogs once and for all. I've spent countless hours and hundreds of dollars on my flower bed but then some pooch comes along and pisses on my bulbs or craps on my seeds. Dog owners need to control their mutts.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#3 Sep 29, 2013
huey goins wrote:
<quoted text> If I was you I would put a fence with a gate around you high dollar flower bed.
Thanks for the information you wet neck queerbitch.
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#4 Sep 30, 2013
Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the information you wet neck queerbitch.
Hey, I was just offering you some cheap advice! If you don't like it, just take a chill pill but don't bite me head off. See if I ever try to help an ingrate like you again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Restaurant comes under fire for pun on sign 6 hr Dominquez 88
News If Wal-Mart Can't Bring Manufacturing Back to A... 6 hr ThomasA 11
News 5 Ways to Open and Nurture Your Imagination 10 hr IMAGINE 1
News 4 Ways CEOs Can Create an Effective PR Strategy 10 hr USS LIBERTY 1
News 11 most memorable social media marketing succes... (Dec '15) 10 hr repeat often 3
News Haredi Community - , 5:42 AMNetworking, Learnin... 10 hr fred trump KKK 2
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 12 hr Delicious 179
More from around the web