This is Timberlake's Thriller

This is Timberlake's Thriller

There are 1 comment on the The Guelph Mercury story from Mar 28, 2013, titled This is Timberlake's Thriller. In it, The Guelph Mercury reports that:

Ever since Michael Jackson's death, everyone agrees it's unlikely anyone will ever replace him or replicate his success.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guelph Mercury.

The Credit Angel Can Help

Ballston Spa, NY

#1 Mar 28, 2013
With the turning of the years, Michael J Jackson has been defeated and surpassed by living artists of superior craft including the incredible comeback of the 'other' Justin. Of course, with skill, talent, lyrical bliss, Mr Timberlake has destroyed the dated disco of mental retardation of the one hit wonder of Michael Joseph Jackson's 'moldy oldie Thriller' that seems to have filled countless used compact bins across the international globe. In reality, the slow witted have taken the thirty year old opus to new levels of laughable heights. The 'special' physical education programs favored by many in group homes on a tight budget. Watch the physically challenged bop to the aging, tired beats of the pedophile, Michael Joseph Jackson in their second hand eighties clothes of crusty food and drool. The cheer of encouragement as they spin around in excitement in their rubber wheeled chairs. 'I've fallen and I can't get up' as the dated beats of chicken hawked Michael Joseph Jackson goes on...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manufacturing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joe The Plumber Stands By Shocking Holocaust Ch... (Jun '12) Apr 17 payme 9
News Acton's longstanding shop for power equipment Apr 15 Halton UK 1
News Caterpillar officials discuss federal probe, bu... Mar '17 duramaxx_2003 1
News The Market In 5 Minutes Mar '17 USS LIBERTY 3
News Rantoul's Future (Sep '09) Mar '17 Cheryl Bishop 5
News Panel gives small victory to utilities in nuke ... Mar '17 Solarman 1
News Pratt & Whitney Threatens To Shut Down Cheshire... (Jul '09) Mar '17 G Carter 87
More from around the web