Bayer Celebrates 150 Years of Science...

Bayer Celebrates 150 Years of Science for a Better Life

There are 2 comments on the BioSpace story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Bayer Celebrates 150 Years of Science for a Better Life. In it, BioSpace reports that:

Bayer celebrates 150 years of innovation with a retrospective exhibit showcasing many of the company's contributions to health, science and agriculture Bayer will honour a number of innovative Canadians who have made important contributions in these fields and who live by Bayer's mission: Science for a Better Life in 1863, and best known for its ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BioSpace.

Builda burgs

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 12, 2013
Faye Jordon

Pioneer, CA

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Despite Bayer's successful sales and profits, the public needs to be aware that one of Bayer's product, Mirena IUD, has resulted into filing of lawsuits against the manufacturer. Mirena has been found out to cause various side effects. If you want to know more about Mirena and its side effects, there are articles that I bumped into at mirenalawsuit.us/iuds-like-mir ena-widely-used-but-controvers ial-contraceptive-devices/ that may be of great help to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manufacturing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Creo: The digitization printing company that co... (Mar '12) Aug 19 James baroto 6
News Gold Price Forecast: How the Yellow Metal Will ... (Oct '14) Aug 18 Raj Chanani 2
News Cooper worker cited for menacing temp (Jan '12) Aug 18 ShermanKight 45
News Teamsters strike Cummins in W. Va. (Apr '07) Aug 7 bobsuruncle 69
News Magna International workers fear job cuts (Oct '06) Jul '15 Rumorhasit 343
News Lockheed to buy Black Hawk maker Sikorsky for $... Jul '15 Black Annie 1
News Lockheed Martin to buy Sikorsky Aircraft for $9... Jul '15 Fred 1
More from around the web