Kodak files business plan suggesting ...

Kodak files business plan suggesting turnaround, growth in 2013

There are 5 comments on the The Guelph Mercury story from Aug 14, 2012, titled Kodak files business plan suggesting turnaround, growth in 2013. In it, The Guelph Mercury reports that:

Eastman Kodak, which has been shrinking for years, is looking to 2013 to finally reverse that trend and become, once again, a growing company.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guelph Mercury.

Rochester, NY

#1 Aug 15, 2012
If Antonio is still in charge there will be no turnaround but liquidation and the final end to the company. Reverse trend? What will they be selling? Its all hot air by Antonio and the fools eat it up. Soon the Master BS artist will be seen for what he is.
George Eastland

Fairport, NY

#2 Aug 16, 2012

Rochester, NY

#3 Aug 19, 2012
Kodak stock now on the move to 0. Patents will not be sold but will be part of the liquidation process. Its lights out time. The writing is on the wall.

Astoria, NY

#4 Aug 19, 2012
Kodak will make ik.

Houston, TX

#5 Aug 20, 2012
You can stick a fork in Kodak. They are done. It amazes me on all the BS about a future for Kodak. What future? What would they sell if they made it? They have lost market share on all their printers and are very small players.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manufacturing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Clarkson on Why She Said 'Nope... Oct 14 John Kenney Lying... 1
News Ruling unseals Goodyear comment (Apr '08) Oct 1 Mark 22
News Welding inspector admits falsifying reports, sa... (Jun '09) Sep '16 Explosiv3 AWS CWI... 66
News Obama rule to cut truck emissions amid campaign... Aug '16 inbred Genius 1
News Equipment-maker Caterpillar to locate offices i... Jul '16 LAVON AFFAIR 4
News Police report: 67 gangs active in Norfolk (Feb '08) Jul '16 pkpkpkpk Boy 29
News Stephen Myers, former P.S.1 charter school prin... (Aug '12) Jun '16 Connie Durant 6
More from around the web