Cummins Giving Fleets Up-Close Look at 12L ISX-G Engine

Dec 17, 2012 Full story: Trailer/Body Builders

Cummins is taking its 12L ISX-G natural gas -fired heavy truck engine unit on the road to fleets and dealerships to explain the engineering 'subtleties' that make it different not only from its diesel-powered counterparts but from the OEM's other natural gas engine models as well, especially the 8.9L ISL-G. At the 2012 Rush Technician Skills Rodeo ... (more)

Full Story
truck-driver18

Edmonton, Canada

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Not worth it i am giving up on this company your n-14 was your only good moter the isx garbage and always in shop costing lots 43 percent of year
Dave

United States

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Is that why Cummins has ruled the market and shut the competition out?
truck-driver18

Fairview, Canada

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Aye wrote:
<quoted text>You Canucks suck rods. A bunch of little men talking big on a keyboard. I'll say it to your face and dump your ass over the peace bridge.
I don't care about Canada game come here to Canada I will fuck you up and out drive you any day on Canada's mountains off road logging at 140 000 pounds you will be in the ditch while I make another load to the mill. I also drove for polar industries in Canada ran the dalton hi way piece of cake . Bring it.
truck-driver18

Fairview, Canada

#12 Dec 30, 2012
truck-driver18 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care about Canada game come here to Canada I will fuck you up and out drive you any day on Canada's mountains off road logging at 140 000 pounds you will be in the ditch while I make another load to the mill. I also drove for polar industries in Canada ran the dalton hi way piece of cake . Bring it.
I can back my mouth up big guy I am 30 years old and fight all the time still because I am addicted to it. I am a guy that will start the fight in the bar and I don't really lose very skilled fight just like GSP so try me
Big E

United States

#13 Dec 30, 2012
Don't buy a cummins then a-hole, you are pennies to a company that builds 500 engines a day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manufacturing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protective Coatings, Decorative Paints and Coat... Dec 19 Gerald Vonberger 1
Chrysler to take over supplier-run Toledo Jeep ... (Nov '10) Dec 18 DRWO 1,624
CES 2015 Robotics Marketplace will present Next... Dec 16 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Staples Student Wins Star Idol Contest (Oct '06) Dec 14 Linda lu 36
Kidde Fire Goes Multi-Lingual on its ARIES NETLink Dec 11 Gerald Vonberger 1
Lowe's to Introduce HGTV Home by Sherwin-Williams Dec 11 chance17 1
BAE Systems - new drone technology with ultra r... (Apr '13) Dec 9 kurtcooksalot16 2
More from around the web