Kodak's CEO Prioritizes His Compensat...

Kodak's CEO Prioritizes His Compensation Even Amid Bankruptcy

There are 7 comments on the Seeking Alpha story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Kodak's CEO Prioritizes His Compensation Even Amid Bankruptcy. In it, Seeking Alpha reports that:

Business relationship disclosure: The article has been written by a financial reporter at GMI.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seeking Alpha.

George Eastland

Keuka Park, NY

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Now there is a "shocking" headline! Tony Perez is quite the snake oil salesman but it seems that some of the media is finally on to him.

Since: Aug 12

Painted Post, NY

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Yeah-----I think he's a scumbag.
George Eastland wrote:
Now there is a "shocking" headline! Tony Perez is quite the snake oil salesman but it seems that some of the media is finally on to him.
blackadder

Oswestry, UK

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Neal of old PQS wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah-----I think he's a scumbag.
I think you are being too polite ...
How about an incompetent self serving bandit
Henry Strong

Rochester, NY

#4 Nov 17, 2012
What does this say about the Eastman Kodak Board of Directors and the Bankruptcy Court judge ?????
Henry Strong

Rochester, NY

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Sounds like a new loan to pay off the original loan. Another sound financial practice... NOT !!!!! And we wonder how Kodak could ever get into this situation !!!!!!
Bjdke

Wilmington, MA

#6 Nov 22, 2012
I could have screwed up the company for half the cost.
What a tool!!!!
Henry Strong

Rochester, NY

#7 Nov 23, 2012
As I remember the chain of events when Tony declared Kodak's bankruptcy... some of the cherished management perks (multiple corporate jets) were announced to be the first cut backs.
Well it's been almost a year and... During the afternoon on Thanksgiving Day... there sat multiple jets and the hangar doors open. This comes as no surprise since it's typical to see numerous cars in the hangar parking lot. What are the multiple cars doing in the parking lot... if there is no corporate jets... come to think of it... why hasn't the double bay hangar been sold ???
None of this should be a surprise... Tony obviously broke the long term lease on the jets and initiated a short term... higher cost... lease...
But he did terminate the current lease at the time. Who does Tony think he's kidding... Tony everyone knows all your... dishonesty !!!
Tony you have NO SHAME... ABSOLUTELY NONE !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manufacturing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Equipment-maker Caterpillar to locate offices i... Sun LAVON AFFAIR 4
News Police report: 67 gangs active in Norfolk (Feb '08) Jul 17 pkpkpkpk Boy 29
News Usher Jul 17 kelly 1
News Stephen Myers, former P.S.1 charter school prin... (Aug '12) Jun '16 Connie Durant 6
News Va. GOP nominee compares Planned Parenthood to KKK (May '13) Jun '16 New World Order 9
News Here's How Wall Street Is Getting Ready for Pre... May '16 Three Psyche 1
News Chinese citizen working for Rockwell charged wi... May '16 Moe 1
More from around the web