Local companies sued in Kodak bankruptcy

Local companies sued in Kodak bankruptcy

There are 3 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Jan 30, 2014, titled Local companies sued in Kodak bankruptcy. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

A trust fund established as part of Eastman Kodak Co.' s bankruptcy is suing hundreds of businesses around the globe, including many in the Rochester region, as it seeks to claw back potentially hundreds of millions of dollars Kodak paid them in the weeks prior to it filing for bankruptcy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

Ben Dover

Naples, NY

#1 Jan 30, 2014
THIEVES! Frito Bandito should be sitting in jail! I love the comment- Oh we have no control over this!
Gene Sager

Bellevue, WA

#2 Sep 4, 2014
I gave this company 23 years took 4 day off sick, 48 to 60 a week, saving them 175,000 each year and was doing other stuff for them other then my job, none of this counted, they though me out and told other I use to work for them and we let him go, would not give out my contact information, They destroy me & my wife, I watch them though money out and thought nothing of it, I hope they suffer, from the CEO's all of them down to the Utility division supervisors, they have destroy many family's around the world, I will see them in Hell
Ex-Kodak Engineer

Pittsford, NY

#4 Sep 4, 2014
Gene Sager wrote:
I gave this company 23 years took 4 day off sick, 48 to 60 a week, saving them 175,000 each year and was doing other stuff for them other then my job, none of this counted, they though me out and told other I use to work for them and we let him go, would not give out my contact information, They destroy me & my wife, I watch them though money out and thought nothing of it, I hope they suffer, from the CEO's all of them down to the Utility division supervisors, they have destroy many family's around the world, I will see them in Hell
Kodak screwed a lot of people in Rochester. They also made some horrendous management decisions that cost them markets and revenue. They're a buggy whip company that will be out of business shortly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manufacturing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goodyear Tire recalls Eagle RS-A 18" TIRES (Feb '09) Oct 20 Daniel 14
Can manufactures use W.O.T.C. ? Oct '17 Larry Potter 1
headstone manufacturers Oct '17 Andymolly 1
Volunteer for a Manufacturing 4.0 study and mak... Oct '17 faithmccreary 1
News DRS Technologies Wins $34 Million in New Contra... (Apr '08) Sep '17 FedUp 8
News Caterpillar might end production in Aurora (Jan '17) Aug '17 PrinterBench Tech 2
News Stephen Myers, former P.S.1 charter school prin... (Aug '12) Aug '17 Charles Hurt 9
More from around the web