Air-Ride LTL Carriers
Austin

San Francisco, CA

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Hello, I just started work at a new company that requires air-ride trucks for LTL shipments. My last job primarily utilized TL so I don't know of many LTL carriers with air-ride fleets. Anyone out there know of some good ones? The only one I know of is STI.
Jason

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jun 26, 2015
[email protected] email me
shipwithchris

Niles, MI

#3 Nov 11, 2015
Austin wrote:
Hello, I just started work at a new company that requires air-ride trucks for LTL shipments. My last job primarily utilized TL so I don't know of many LTL carriers with air-ride fleets. Anyone out there know of some good ones? The only one I know of is STI.
Rather than simply posting an email address assuming you'd find any value to such a lazy way of attempting to market yourself, allow me to assist. Most of your National and "A" Grade LTL Carriers have Air Ride Trailers throughout their fleet. There are very little trailers out there anymore that are not, mainly due to the life cycle of trailers and companies following standard industry upgrades.
The times you will find that there may not be an Air Ride Trailer available is when you are using a "B" or "C" grade carrier or you are transferring through multiple break bulks on a long haul.
The answer for you is it would be a good idea to work with someone, like me, willing to reach out to carrier partners and gather some information to make recommendations on what carriers are safest to use and which one's you should probably stay away from. This service is free with most 3PL's and you will be able to take advantage of highly negotiated pricing. Now it's time for my email: [email protected] rs.com.
I'd be happy to help you any way that I can.
Fartfoward Sniffers

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2016
Austin wrote:
Hello, allow me to assist. First fart in my face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logistics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buy Used Cargo Vans for Sale by Owners (Jun '15) May '16 beboricuax 3
Logistic And Trucking Jobs (Apr '14) May '16 beboricuax 2
Do you know the global logistics alliance? Apr '16 sunny 1
Truck Load Boards (Oct '14) Feb '16 Fartfoward Sniffers 2
Best Shipping & Logistics Services In Dubai (Mar '15) Feb '16 Fartfoward Sniffers 2
¬ďAre you looking for Customer centric 3PL Servi... (Mar '15) Feb '16 Fartfoward Sniffers 2
Looking for Rugged Tablet PC! (Aug '13) Feb '16 Fartfoward Sniffers 3
More from around the web