Burglary suspect stuck under door

Burglary suspect stuck under door

There are 15 comments on the WOODTV.com story from Jun 27, 2012, titled Burglary suspect stuck under door. In it, WOODTV.com reports that:

Brockton police say a burglary suspect got his head stuck underneath a roll-up loading bay door when he apparently couldn't pry it open.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOODTV.com.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 27, 2012
He should just have left his head there. Apparently he has no use for it.

“Under New Management”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 27, 2012
Moe, Larry...get me outta here
tiger_-_dad

Hugoton, KS

#3 Jun 27, 2012
What they should do in situations such as this is leave him there for an hour or two and arrange for a Jugde and Jury to quickly get there, and have a Trial. This should greatly speed up the trial with him still stuck, and also help the Jury decide if he's guilty or not. This could save the tax-payers lots of money as he will pass on the bill to tax-payers as "He cannot pay for a trial".

Instead the system takes him to jail, then lets him out on bond. Finally a long costly trial where a smooth talking lawyer says you got the wrong man, my client is innocent, "He simplely wasn't there. They got the wrong guy"

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

#4 Jun 27, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
He should just have left his head there. Apparently he has no use for it.
That's not quite true Lawrence. Stencil black and white squares on it and we can all have fun kicking it about.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 27, 2012
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not quite true Lawrence. Stencil black and white squares on it and we can all have fun kicking it about.
It would take too much time away from my Cricket game.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

London, England

#6 Jun 27, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>It would take too much time away from my Cricket game.
Lol, cricket! Really Lawrence! That's the world's most boringest game, but don't tell the British Commonwealth cricket addicts that. The only other sport, if that's the right word for it, that comes that close to the definition of boring is Curling.

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#7 Jun 27, 2012
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, cricket! Really Lawrence! That's the world's most boringest game, but don't tell the British Commonwealth cricket addicts that. The only other sport, if that's the right word for it, that comes that close to the definition of boring is Curling.
or to award points in Australian Football

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jun 27, 2012
I guess he thought is was a male slot.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#9 Jun 27, 2012
tiger_-_dad wrote:
What they should do in situations such as this is leave him there for an hour or two and arrange for a Jugde and Jury to quickly get there, and have a Trial. This should greatly speed up the trial with him still stuck, and also help the Jury decide if he's guilty or not. This could save the tax-payers lots of money as he will pass on the bill to tax-payers as "He cannot pay for a trial".
Instead the system takes him to jail, then lets him out on bond. Finally a long costly trial where a smooth talking lawyer says you got the wrong man, my client is innocent, "He simplely wasn't there. They got the wrong guy"
there would of definitly been a speedy trial if it would of been my garage door he was found under, and judgement would would have been quick and painful!

Location hidden

#10 Jun 27, 2012
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
Curling is one of my favorite comedy routines. I feel swept away.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

London, England

#11 Jun 27, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Curling is one of my favorite comedy routines. I feel swept away.
I agree, anyone clinging to a slippery rock chasing a janitor trying to sweep in front of it, has to be laughed at.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#12 Jun 27, 2012
They should of just pulled his pants down and propped a spanking paddle by the door. The public does love freebies.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jun 27, 2012
He got his head cought in the cookie jar!

“Stupidity Leak”

Since: Sep 11

Woodsboro

#14 Jun 27, 2012
What a buffoon

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#15 Jun 28, 2012
Session_Whine wrote:
What a buffoon
which one ????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leasing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maxim Crane Works fined $14,000 for violations ... (Sep '08) Aug 23 KC crane op 19
News Lawsuits claims Aarons providing bed bug-infest... (Mar '12) Aug 22 Kim 98
News Rent-A-Center to buy Erie-based Rent-Way for $5... (Nov '06) Mar '15 Old Erie 4
News Puerto Rico R&G Financial Corporation settles f... (Feb '08) Oct '14 dariusrickard 15
News Insiders are Fond of Simon Property Group Inc (May '14) May '14 USA 1
News MicroFinancial Incorporated Announces Increase ... (Feb '13) Mar '14 Anonymous 3
News Man shot by police sentenced to 11 years in prison (Mar '14) Mar '14 They cannot kill ... 1
More from around the web