Wholesale Fashion Jewelry

Posted in the Jewelry Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rajendran

Bangalore, India

#1 Sep 18, 2012
People noticing for very special deals on Wholesale fashion jewelry shopping and it is the trend of using fashion jewelry rather than using antique jewelry. Buying fashion jewelry at wholesale is a better way to get more deals, freebies and save more money.

Most of time, you wont get any best discounts from brick and mortar stores. Because they have higher overhead costs. But you can get better discounts in online shops where you have wide range of fashion jewelry and usually have better wholesale fashion jewelry prices.

If you are looking for buying fashion jewelry online at wholesale price and you will get lot of perks that you can benefit from. Buying fashion jewelry through wholesale fashion jewelry online shops would bring you more savings and you will get your product directly to your home. You can often get most attractive fashion jewelry at significantly lesser price by buying in wholesale fashion jewelry online shops. Wholesale fashion jewelry shops have tons of different trendy pieces ranging from classy, preppy to the wild, and gothic. If you can buy at wholesale fashion jewelry shops, you can afford of the money and you will have collection of different variety. You can buy an entire set that is uniform or you can prefer mix and match pieces that will create your own style. So many women try wholesale fashion jewelry shops.

You can’t buy all the fashion jewelry wholesale, there are some limitations on availability of pieces. Sometimes online wholesale fashion jewelry shops may not able to provide some pieces which you like. You have to understand that not all wholesale jewelry shops are fashion jewelry shops. Sometimes wholesale jewelry stores wont sell their fashion jewelry at wholesale price. Nevertheless, the wholesale fashion jewelry will help you to set your own style and will help you show off your own creativity on making your personal style. In addition, the wholesale fashion jewelry shops offer you the discount on your purchase.

You know that modeling business uses wholesale fashion jewelry shops for their purchasing trendy, unique jewels. Photographers, Fashion designers, Models and even actress who rely on showing off their beauty through inexpensive apparels prefer wholesale fashion jewelry shops. Fashion jewelry is a perfect choice for photo shoots because it is made to shine under lightings. Buying fashion jewelry at wholesale fashion jewelry shops for comparatively low price is a cost effective way and to add glitz and glamour appeal to the photo shoot.
----------
for more details
----------
[url=http://www.jewelryspecial ist.biz/wholesale-fashion-jewe lry.html]CLICK HERE[/url]
Stacy

Glendale, CA

#5 Jan 12, 2013
f you are looking for wholesale fashion jewelry check them out!
www.hypeandfashion.com
Rajendran wrote:
People noticing for very special deals on Wholesale fashion jewelry shopping and it is the trend of using fashion jewelry rather than using antique jewelry. Buying fashion jewelry at wholesale is a better way to get more deals, freebies and save more money.
Most of time, you wont get any best discounts from brick and mortar stores. Because they have higher overhead costs. But you can get better discounts in online shops where you have wide range of fashion jewelry and usually have better wholesale fashion jewelry prices.
If you are looking for buying fashion jewelry online at wholesale price and you will get lot of perks that you can benefit from. Buying fashion jewelry through wholesale fashion jewelry online shops would bring you more savings and you will get your product directly to your home. You can often get most attractive fashion jewelry at significantly lesser price by buying in wholesale fashion jewelry online shops. Wholesale fashion jewelry shops have tons of different trendy pieces ranging from classy, preppy to the wild, and gothic. If you can buy at wholesale fashion jewelry shops, you can afford of the money and you will have collection of different variety. You can buy an entire set that is uniform or you can prefer mix and match pieces that will create your own style. So many women try wholesale fashion jewelry shops.
You can’t buy all the fashion jewelry wholesale, there are some limitations on availability of pieces. Sometimes online wholesale fashion jewelry shops may not able to provide some pieces which you like. You have to understand that not all wholesale jewelry shops are fashion jewelry shops. Sometimes wholesale jewelry stores wont sell their fashion jewelry at wholesale price. Nevertheless, the wholesale fashion jewelry will help you to set your own style and will help you show off your own creativity on making your personal style. In addition, the wholesale fashion jewelry shops offer you the discount on your purchase.
You know that modeling business uses wholesale fashion jewelry shops for their purchasing trendy, unique jewels. Photographers, Fashion designers, Models and even actress who rely on showing off their beauty through inexpensive apparels prefer wholesale fashion jewelry shops. Fashion jewelry is a perfect choice for photo shoots because it is made to shine under lightings. Buying fashion jewelry at wholesale fashion jewelry shops for comparatively low price is a cost effective way and to add glitz and glamour appeal to the photo shoot.
----------
for more details
----------
[url=http://www.jewelryspecial ist.biz/wholesale-fashion-jewe lry.html]CLICK HERE[/url]
Monica

Houston, TX

#9 Jul 5, 2013
I would recommend wholesale jewelry place such as Jewelrybund.com . We have been buying from them for years for wholesale and they always do well.

Since: Jul 13

India

#10 Jul 16, 2013
wholesale market is always first choice of lady. Just because that is only place where shopping is on comparatively low cost. fashion jewelry are available on every cost according to there design. it is very affordable.
Jessica

Dallas, TX

#14 Aug 24, 2013
I will vote for Jewelrybund.com as well, I have been buying from them for years and they always make sure my orders reached here in Washington DC on time and I do appreciate all of their helps, two thumbs up service, highly recommend for fashion jewelry wholesale!
Charlie Z

United States

#15 Jan 2, 2014
When we talk about fashion, one of the main aspects is jewelry. We use one or more pieces of fashion jewelry on the daily basis. Fashion jewelry has been part of culture for almost 300 years. During the 18th century, jewelers began making pieces with inexpensive glass. In the 19th century, fashion jewelry made of semi-precious material came into the market. Jewels made of semi-precious material were more affordable, and this affordability gave common people the chance to own fashion jewelry. Fashion jewelry is considered a discrete category of fashion accessory and displays many characteristics of a self-contained industry. The trend of fashion jewelry will never come to end. Nowadays, people want jewelry to match whatever they wear. The jewelry that people like to put on includes necklaces, bracelets, earrings, watches, anklets, hair accessories, and even body piercings. The design of fashion jewelry can be changed, but its usage will remain the same.
There are millions of wholesale fashion jewelry businesses, such as http://www.bofashionimport.com all over the world. When we google the keyword “wholesale fashion jewelry”, it comes about 40 million results. For a retail business owner, it is not difficult to find a fashion jewelry wholesaler. However, it is not so easy to find a fashion jewelry wholesaler or importer with good quality and low price products.
Bo Fashion Import Inc. is a direct importer and fashion jewelry wholesaler from China. We do wholesale fashion jewelry. As a family owned company, we understand the human aspect of business and are committed to customer satisfaction. We strive to help the economic progression of secondary wholesalers and retailers by means of having affordable, and easily sold products. With dedication to variety and quality, we specialize in hand-picked fashion accessories. Even though our products are specifically chosen for their appeal and quality, we have an immense variety; everything from fashion necklaces, fashion bracelets, rings, and pendants to wristbands, hair accessories, and body jewelry. The price of our wholesale fashion jewelry is very competitive.
For the retail business owners who are looking for a fashion jewelry wholesaler, you are in the right place. You will find the styles, sizes, colors, and all other criteria you are looking to find when you turn to bofashionimport.com for your fashion jewelry supplier. Our wholesale fashion products include anklets, body piercings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, hair accessories, jewelry sets, rings, toe rings, and key chains. Best of all, our prices are so low that everyone can afford to have a piece of fine jewelry for his/her daily life.
SChalice

Berkeley, CA

#16 Jan 3, 2014
http://Jevell.com is a brand new fashion jeweler that strives to beat anyones prices and service.

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#18 Jan 27, 2014
Wholesale Fashion Jewelry OutletGo.net Prices for silver starts from 5$, sales on all jewelry .
Julie

Tel Aviv, Israel

#19 Feb 9, 2014
Hi,

I strongly recommend the website of dodionline.com : http://www.dodionline.com/en

It's a fashion jewelry and fashion accessories wholesale company, the website is dedicated to professionals only (so no worries about unfair competition). The company also has several shops in Brussels (Belgium) and Paris (France), but they deliver everywhere.
If you have a chance, you should go check them (you can find the addresses on the website: http://www.dodionline.com/en/article/address ).

On this website you will have a chance to see the top fashion trends from Europe. It will give another perspective from what other websites offer. Moreover the designs are made by professional stylists in Brussels.

You will find all kind of fashion jewelry (necklace, bracelets (Brazilian Hipanema), earrings, rings, hair accessories) and fashion accessories (evening bags, purses, shopping bags, scarves, shawls, belts, shoes, hats, gloves, and even some fur). They have a wide range of items always in line with the current trend and at very competitive prices.
They are very famous and recognized in the field in all of Europe.

If you are looking to buy for very large quantities (300 pcs/color) you can also check the website http://www.dodi.be
It's the supplier's website dedicated to large retailers.

Hope I could help ;)
Julie

Since: Feb 14

Fremont, CA

#20 Feb 12, 2014
It's really important for fashion retailers to find source of reliable fashion jewelry accessory suppliers or even manufacturers. They would always offer the lowest prices, without any commissions or whatever. I would like to recommend the jewelry accessories supplier of Four Season Accessory. Unlike most jewelry accessories wholesaler, the jewelry is not just competitive in price, but has unique design. See it at http:www.4seasonacc.com to see whether you also like this fashion jewelry supplier.

Since: Feb 14

Fremont, CA

#21 Feb 12, 2014
I am sorry for a mistake. The store is http://www.4seasonacc.com Hope it to be of any help.

Since: Mar 14

New Delhi, India

#24 Mar 12, 2014
Wholesale market is the first choice of the women's as there they get a huge collection to choose from.
Emij

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Aug 3, 2014
A great place to shop for classis pieces of jewelry at wholesale prices is http://SilverandCZ.com . They a have a very neat collection of classic pieces for super low prices.
nice silver jewelry

Madison, TN

#31 Aug 19, 2014
Www.A1elegance.com

Check these guys out for quality silver jewelry. Email them for wholesale but all their stuff is handmade European quality silver

Since: Aug 14

Orange, CA

#32 Aug 20, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Those glittering gems scattered in the world,

Each one has its unique gem shining,

There is a lucky called cost-effecitve,

MILE Jewelry is beauty,unique. MILE Jewelry is a brand with a factory.

Welcome to customize your luxury gemstone jewelry from MILE Jewelry.

Shop online : http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1158870

We believe our Exquisite workmanship and excellent service will be satisfied with you.

Pls follow and LIKE us if you find it useful .

Facebook: MILE Jewelry

Twitter: MILE Jewelry

Pinterest :MILE Jewelry

Instagram : MILE Jewelry

VK : MILE Jewelry

Thank you !
Love You Only and Forever

Fremont, CA

#33 Aug 24, 2014
Monica wrote:
I would recommend wholesale jewelry place such as Jewelrybund.com . We have been buying from them for years for wholesale and they always do well.
You can also by fashion jewelries in my store ,dear friend.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1392950
best regards
annforever

Japan

#36 Sep 6, 2014
Check Yiwuproducts.com for inspirations on high quality fashion jewelry.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#37 Sep 8, 2014
If you guys want to find awesome pieces take a look at this amazing website, the sell the most gorgeous piecesss! http://www.radjewelers.com/
Jess

Walnut, CA

#39 Sep 17, 2014
I will vote for austrianjewellery.com . Their crystal jewelry are made with genuine Swarovski elements crystals. Most importantly, all at factory direct selling price.

I bought some for some sister's party gifts last time. It was awesome. It only took 3 days for me to receive the stuff. You can take a look at http://www.austrianjewellery.com .

Since: Sep 14

Ottawa, Canada

#40 Sep 21, 2014
Hi,
If you are interested in selling a wide range of jewellery (from everyday to luxurious ) I can set you with with a fully stocked online store with payment processing, tax collecting, shipping and returns for a very low cost (starting at around$169 plus HS (Canada) for a retailer package). One advantage of this opportunity is that you do not have to make a very large up front investment in stock, that you may or may not sell quickly..especially when you are starting out.

There are other packages that cost more (I personally would recommend the Diamond package) and offer you better discounts on products and additional income streams when you reach sales goals. This may able a good way to guage the market, get used to selling and sell additional wholesale mechandise if you feel the need.

Feel free to contact me or you can also see details on my website at www, manotechsolutions.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jewelry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Could U Tell If Jewelery Is Real Gold? (Apr '06) 21 hr chinger 1,153
gold Jan 24 doodle 1
help me identify makers mark? (Aug '08) Jan 23 scoutmom509 375
**❤tiffany & co. full set for saleϰ... Jan 22 halieghb 1
Awesome earrings inspired by Dior. Love these! ... Jan 21 sarahparker202 1
Besides Fashion, Other Uses of Jewelry (Jan '11) Jan 19 Jessica123 3
casting (Jul '11) Jan 16 Soxy99 2
More from around the web