Adrienne Griffin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

I love the jewerly please has a karis collection ring day for under 10.00 you have the most beautiful jewerly love all of you I watch the jewerly channel and everybody dose a beautiful my faviorite people is to watch is lolo Karin roxzanne and Dione the people say jewrly like crazy but all do a great job keep up the good works
vickie

Martinsburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

I ordered alot of jewery from tjc an liq.channel.I have never been happy wiyh liq.channel,they are arip off,you only have 14days to return your order over 200.Please be whereif its to good to be true back off. Iordered a tanzanite ring one I retured one I kept.I orered a canary star ring had it appraised for what i paid,, they say douable it dont so stay away, order from gems tv you pay more but it is worth it. liq.channel sells,25cts. gumball merchice.I have ordered 10,000.to 15,ooo, worth of jewerly mostly tjc, before they lied about liq.channel,what a joke. buyer beware.

“Handmade Unique Jewelry ”

Since: Aug 09

Vancouver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

My girl friend loves shopping at Jewelry Channel. Sometimes she is not so happy though.
Milo

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

I recently bought Glass jewellery from TJC. They did not meet my expectations, so I returned them all immediately expecting to get a refund of my postage and packing under the UK "distance selling act" I had to resort to the "Consumer Advise" and only then did they refund my P&P. No time was there any rudeness on any part, but when I came to order at a later date I was "blocked". I consider that was their loss, things should not be taken personally in business. What they do not realise is that TV selling and the return of goods is the "trade off" for not paying high business rates on the High Street.
lyn

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Get actual real information on what you are purchasing,as there are a lot of overpriced silver items with a very thin gold plate layer. Lab grown stones are not valuable treasures, purely ornamental and worthless in any resale attempt(try to pawn one) Cubic zirconium comes in a lot of colors, it glitters just beautifully, moissanite, another trade name for a lab grown, artificial diamond is another very rude awakening if you invest in it and try to resale it. ''diamond accent'' is another favorite term used, it means that somewhere on the piece is a miniscule, lo-grade chip imbedded in it. It is amazing to me how we all get sucked in by such poor productions and lo-grade presenters often with bad hair, amateurish makeup, tacky clothes and worse, sometimes slurring their words, poor grammar and carny-like sales tactics. thank you, Lyn
Greg

Lahaina, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Where did you get your stone tested and when you discovered it was a Santa Maria Aqua, what was the appraised value per carat?

Thanks
2Twins wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had two other jewelers look at the ring and so far 1 is not sure, 1 said no, and the other was leaning towards maybe. The only way to be sure is to have it tested. With the quality of the other loose gemstones I purchased, I really do think it is a genuine aqua.
I've learned there's no way to just look at a stone to be sure. It has to be tested. I don't think it's a Santa Maria (although that would be wonderful!) Regardless, I love the ring and have had a lot of compliments. Thanks for responding!
Greg

Lahaina, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

I have 7 aquamarines similiar to the one you described. One jeweler thought it was a maxixe aquamarine which fades yet was astonished when mine didn't. I am interested in selling these stones which I inherited from my father and am looking to getting them appraised and selling them, hopefully you can help!

Greg

Since: Apr 12

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Thanks for sharing this nice post.If you are like me very much in love www.oksell.org then welcome to your return visit.
mirko

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Take a look to http://www.tasper.it

there are a lot of models and you can see them in videos

Byee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 109 of109
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Jewelry Forum right now

Search the Jewelry Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jewellery and accessories online 1 hr Melinda 10
unique handmade jewelry with real flowers AMAZING 16 hr nikola 1
Do you buy Leather Jewelry? Tue Shealiajewelry 7
Want to make money selling beautiful jewelry? Tue Shandelle 1
how to fill zip cope (May '13) Mon Shealiajewelry 4
Getting started Apr 14 Susy 1
sterling silver ring has turned my finger green! (Aug '07) Apr 10 Shealiajewelry 44
•••
•••
•••
•••