june

Canada

#177 Dec 26, 2011
wolfeman wrote:
I have a antique diamond ring with one larger diamond in the middle and one smaller diamond on each side 18KHGE and A with a circle around it printed inside the band. Also on inside the band directly under the diamonds is hand pin nailed gold. the ring itself is gold with either silver pewter or white gold cast over with the gold accents showing throughout top half. Could this ring be worth much besides sentimental values?

this is not a gold ring marked hge (electroplated) nor is it likely to be antique or real diamonds. Get your money back if you can.
Neal Hershenson

Los Angeles, CA

#178 Jan 5, 2012
roy wrote:
can anyone help me with this please,I have a Dunhill Rollagas lighter which I believe is gold,they it bears these marks which appear as follows. H. 9 .375 lions head h Can anyone tell me who the maker(H) was? The last mark is a small letter h (lower case) in italic style.Any help in identifying these marks would be very much appreciated
Try this website: http://www.gold-traders.co.uk/ and their Hallmark Identification Wizard. The style of the "h" is something you must view.
Magic

Dallas, TX

#179 Jan 9, 2012
I just purchased a vintage 18K and platinum men's wedding band (18K PLAT 950 hallmarks engraved inside band) from a South Florida estate, so I'm interested in the jewelry maker and the history of the ring. Preceding the hallmark are a capital "F" and a stylized "G" or other figure with a diagonal line from upper right to lower left, one horizontal line from lower left to lower right, one horizontal line from the diagonal to the mid-right, and an almost vertical line from the mid-right to the lower right. Any ideas of where to get historical information? Thanks
markus

Tallinn, Estonia

#180 Jan 9, 2012
Hei check out, on that website You can buy very nice mint tourmaline gemstones in custom designes.
www.BeautifulGemstone.com
ron

Netherlands Antilles

#181 Jan 22, 2012
I have a 14K gold bracelet. On the lock it has "14K" marked twice. Is there any significance to this?
Anonymous

Niles, IL

#182 Feb 19, 2012
I bought this ankle bracelet about 10 years ago and was told that it was silver from India.
Can someone help me to identify the maker's mark of this anklet?
SCI.100T
Also,
I want to also ask anyone who might know: why does some silver tarnish so badly, while other things I store (like my silver rings and bracelets) do not at all?
Thanks!
Shelly

Photos:
Stamp #1 on side of anklet:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1148417201...

Stamp #2 on clasp of anklet:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1148417201...
dmb

Denver, CO

#183 Feb 26, 2012
I have the same thing, can't find any information. Bought in an antique store as an engagement ring...
Kelly

Plymouth, MA

#184 Feb 27, 2012
I have an eighteen k gold bracelet that says 18 k Italy, then it has a b that's inside a circle? What does the b inside the circle mean? Thank you
Kelly

Plymouth, MA

#185 Feb 27, 2012
The B is in capital. Thank you
Annemarie

Crystal Lake, IL

#186 Mar 7, 2012
I am trying to find the maker of a woven gold band i purchased from an irish import store that has since closed. the inside of the band is stamped with a maker's mark of MG, plus 375, the scales with 375, and an unidentifiable assay office symbol - i'm assuming it's Ireland, because of where i bought it.

does anyone know which manufacturer/jeweler has the mark of MG? Many thanks!
Ripken

Crofton, MD

#187 Mar 25, 2012
I have rings with markings like ZIV NF FADI CN and they are all silver. How do I find out who they are?
john the jeweler

Belleville, MI

#188 Mar 26, 2012
csprks wrote:
i found a ring that appears to be silver or white gold. it has one solatare diamond like stone. the only mark is a forward slash then an arrow through an upside down hoseshoe. does anyone know who or where this is from?
Hi that is a common costume jewelry we run across often it is plated
john the jeweler

Belleville, MI

#189 Mar 26, 2012
shane wrote:
i have a diamond ring but it has no marks but one can anyone tell me what [cz] means please.
Cubic Zirconia
kkath

Hoboken, NJ

#190 Apr 1, 2012
I have a gold rope open end bracelet. Marks are as follows. One side 750. The other side a 5 point star outline, 1932, AL. There are 6 diamonds? around each end and cabachons quartered at ends made up two different stones. Does anybody have any idea of the makers marks? I bought in UK about 5 years ago. Any help is appreciated
Sherri R

Bloomington, IL

#191 Apr 16, 2012
I have my grandmother's wedding ring (bought around 1930) in Indianapolis. I've been told it is platinum and has 14 small diamonds in two rows of 7 across the band. Not a circlet, the diamonds are only on the top. The mark inside says l8ΣPat
Wood

I am wondering if this is a JR Wood & Sons piece. the Σ symbol actually looks more like the sideways W that Wood used. How can I find out what this ring might be worth?
Jared

Toronto, Canada

#192 Apr 27, 2012
Carol wrote:
I recently purchased an 18 kt gold bracelet indicating it was made in Italy with the makers' mark of the letter B that has a double circle around the B. Do you have any idea who the maker is?
Carol did you ever find out who this is?
Louisa

Smithville, MO

#193 May 5, 2012
I have a necklace with pendant and on pendant it looks like 908 and above it is what looks possibly like a tree does anyone know what it means
wholesale jewelry

Guangzhou, China

#194 May 8, 2012
[url=http://www.bywholesale.co m]wholesale jewelry[/url]
pattie

Greenville, NC

#196 May 10, 2012
i recently purchase a gold diamond ring with a trapezoid stamped with a capital S inside. Can u tell me what or who the marking is?
kathleen

Brookline, MA

#197 May 22, 2012
I have a gold ring with the mark SB. Would like to know who maker is in order to research design

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jewelry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
peikes jewlery 1913? 14 hr momof6kds 1
How Could U Tell If Jewelery Is Real Gold? (Apr '06) Sun bec 1,141
Invicta (Where to Buy) Sat katija 1
Omega necklaces Fri Sue 1
To all Formal Employees from Sterling Fri ScottyHappy 1
Men's Magnetic Bracelets (Oct '08) Dec 19 maryjaneprincton 3
Skyjems, or other wholesale gemestone / emerald... (Jun '09) Dec 17 Hedgefund 13
More from around the web