help me identify makers mark?
Angela

United States

#356 Apr 24, 2014
Hello!
I found a 'gem' of a diamond ring, and it has a mark I haven't seen before in between the 18K and .51- there is a backwards capital P then a regular capital P, no space in between them- is this a makers mark? Any idea as to who may have made it?
juliet

Dayton, Australia

#357 May 17, 2014
Joan Dysico wrote:
I need help to identify markings on a 18K diamond ring. The symbols are "SF" and what looks like a triangle next to the "SF"
maybe silver filled?
Julz

Ajax, Canada

#358 May 28, 2014
kelsey wrote:
I have a silver ring that looks handmaid and has a turquoise stone in the middle and a heart on each side of it. Inside the band is a mark that looks like a Egypt eye and letters rhat I can read say STFR can't read the 5th letter.
I have those exact same letters on my bracelet but i dont think theres an eye beside it. I have no idea what stfr is
JLT

Toronto, Canada

#359 May 29, 2014
carol wrote:
I have a ring with the jx. Did you ever find out whose hallmark that is Thanks
<quoted text>
Hi there. I know this is an old post but I'm wondering if you ever got am answer to what JX stands for. People are constantly saying it is a trademark for Levian but I'm quite sure its not. Thanks
Andy

Rosewater, Australia

#361 Jun 19, 2014
shane wrote:
i have a diamond ring but it has no marks but one can anyone tell me what [cz] means please.
it means cubic zirconia. this in fact means that the ring itself is not diamond but in fact a fake
IDK Girl

Imperial, PA

#363 Jun 20, 2014
i have my grams jewelry and it has a c with a circle around it with 3 lines under it what does it mean
Sandra Magee

Little Rock, AR

#364 Jun 21, 2014
I have a marque site necklace with a stamp from maker it has a crown and could be a lion or maybe two faces and 2 branches or leaves in the shape of a. U at the bottom of thing with crown.
kyle

Portland, OR

#365 Jul 6, 2014
I got a school ring it says 2011 victoria white in color stamp says 5kv but k upsidedown and backwards and v upside it looks like a v i should say what kind of metal is it
Hellion

Honolulu, HI

#366 Jul 11, 2014
This ring has h.g.e. and 18k with a stamp v what is it
Debbie

Naples, FL

#367 Jul 12, 2014
I have a 14k gold ring with TRC engraved in it. Does anyone know who this maker is? Thanks
dan

Miamisburg, OH

#368 Jul 15, 2014
i have a gold ring with cn and an M with a diamond shape around it do you know what i got no marking no 10 k or anything do you have any idea
Cheryl

Neath, UK

#369 Jul 22, 2014
I have got a 18 carot gold tennis bracelet that's from Portugal with real diamonds. It's got a makers mark of a backward letter J,I would like to find out what this means please.
KGraves

Omaha, NE

#370 Aug 1, 2014
I have a gold band with the # 18 nand what looks like a crown on the inside of ring can u tell me if it is gold and what carat im assuming 18 carat not for sure tho
mike

Saint John, Canada

#371 Aug 4, 2014
it looks silver but says 14kwith little arrowpointing away from 14k is this whit gold
Julie

York, PA

#372 Aug 4, 2014
sterling Silver ring. inside marked 925. opposite side has upside down rainbow shape with a dot in middle (o. stones look like diamond very clear but not sure. help?
Deanna

Niagara Falls, NY

#373 Aug 16, 2014
I have two rings that I have no idea about. First one was purchased from an antique store but nothing was said about it other than it was made in the 1940s. Inside the ring says 14k on one side, the other is what looks to be [HPII maybe [HPI]
Second ring, found while cleaning out an old house.inside a box of ashes.. on the inside it says what looks to be 18KGERSC if anyone has any info on either feel free to email me at deannajl at yahoo.com . thanks!
kaekae

Melrose Park, IL

#374 Aug 28, 2014
I have a locket that haves a $ s.b $
Co mark
What do it mean?
cindy

Spokane, WA

#375 Aug 30, 2014
Any idea about a pearl necklace (pink) 12.5 mm pearls. 14k clasp with a copyright mark of W in a rhombus? Many thanks.
anne marie

UK

#376 Sep 8, 2014
18carat gold buckle ring with the letters cve
Mark

United States

#377 Sep 10, 2014
I have a diamond neckless with a side ways W on it and on back it is stamped
925 and in a circle it has DL then oz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jewelry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Could U Tell If Jewelery Is Real Gold? (Apr '06) 9 hr Angela 1,352
my site (Mar '07) Jan 5 Bo66bo 2
Need help to identify this piece and metal (Dec '16) Jan 3 Platinumjuls 8
Identify the letter D stamped on a ring Dec 29 Isaac 1
C~A ☆ hallmark inside band of ring Dec 24 Jonesy32 1
LUBONET&CO .... info? (Jun '16) Dec 22 Rdeeross 2
Top 10 countries to purchase wholesale Silver a... (Mar '11) Dec 20 fashionunic 41
More from around the web