help me identify makers mark?
Decima

United States

#336 Jan 26, 2014
I found this beautiful 14kvwhite gold ring in the pawn shop its an older style looking cluster engagement ring its stamp W "a picture of slanted arrow to the right" S looked everywhere for the maker no luck anyone have an idea?
air bud

West Union, OH

#337 Jan 30, 2014
my friend has got a larg gold ring with silver over the top an side's in side on bottom it say's 18k G.E. with an A in a circle any body have any idea if it's worth any thang..
john

Baltimore, MD

#338 Feb 7, 2014
looking for answer, kdc stamped inside wedding ring, does anyone no what this represents?
Margie802

Destin, FL

#339 Feb 7, 2014
Round ball pendant with glass stones in multiple colors, marked on the bottom with multiple "T"s. Any ideas what the mark is?
Claire

Sydney, Australia

#340 Feb 7, 2014
I have a multiple silver photo pendant with the imprint of a tiny horse head and AA. Please help me with this would be very help full
Billydubs

United States

#341 Feb 10, 2014
What does "BB 14kt" stamped on a bracelet mean?
Billydubs

United States

#342 Feb 10, 2014
What does "BB 14kt" on bracelet mean?
Doris

Huffman, TX

#343 Feb 17, 2014
Need help identifying a makers mark on costume jewelry A Large T with a smaller M over the T
julia

Webster, MA

#344 Feb 18, 2014
i bought a two strand pearl choker at an antique store. the catch has a stamp on the back of a H within a diamond shape. i can't find any information. please help.
Debby

Newport, VA

#345 Feb 18, 2014
I have a pair of diamond cluster earrings that are each marked 1.00 on the back. Does this mean that each earring is one carat total weight or is that the weight for the pair?
Gold ring stamped with s

Vancouver, WA

#346 Feb 21, 2014
Looks like an s on the inside of a silver/ white good ring with diamonds what's does it meAn it looks like an s but u can barley tell anyone know
linda

Spalding, UK

#347 Feb 22, 2014
I`m trying to identify a mark on a brooch i have recently purchased.
shield with a H inside and what looks TINN. The only thing so far i can find is cornwall tin. I would be really grateful for help
Help

Ottawa, Canada

#348 Feb 26, 2014
I came across a gold pin attached to a bow. The pin itself has a white triangle with 3 f's in each corner of the triangle. There are two circles on the outside bottom of the triangle with something inside them but can't see what it is. In the center of the triangle is a book. and was wondering where it originated.
Anne

Warrenton, VA

#349 Mar 5, 2014
I have an old pin 2-3 inches long made of copper and brass: design is of roses of sharon, berries, ribbons and stems. Mark on the back is a raised circle containing an H with a line the the middle of the H also 1/20 10 within the circle. any ideas? Mayaa have been from Providence RI or nearby.
ladybug

Homestead, FL

#350 Mar 9, 2014
Hi can anyone help me identify a makers mark on a vintage ring looks like 2 arrows facing each other with what looks like U in he middle, thanks

Since: Mar 14

Concord, NC

#351 Mar 21, 2014
Sherry wrote:
I have an 18k gold diamond necklace. The clasp is marked 750 18k but it also has a D with an arrow through it The gold and diamonds are definitely real. The diamonds are exquisite. I would like to know what the D and arrow means.
ive just aquired an 750 white gold emerald and diamond flexable bracelett with the same mark and am also wondering avout the maker this is a high quality hand crafted peice .whoever is making trhese peices certainly knows whats good
linda

United States

#352 Mar 31, 2014
I have a silver ring with the capital letter A. Does any one know what it means?
Connie

Grand Prairie, TX

#353 Apr 5, 2014
What does a logo with two M's and two diamonds on it stand for? It says Titanium on it too.. it's like an eternity wedding band.
makai

United States

#354 Apr 18, 2014
What does A203 mean on the inside of a white gold ring?
makai

United States

#355 Apr 18, 2014
What does a203 mean on the inside of a white gold ring

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jewelry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Could U Tell If Jewelery Is Real Gold? (Apr '06) Jul 19 Chel 1,262
Rings & Necklaces for affordable price site wid... Jul 19 BMV Jewelry 1
Pin with AE and what looks like an eagle? It is... Jul 16 Karen 1
help with opal earrings Jul 15 lriffs 1
Found some great handmade jewelry websites? (Jul '10) Jul 14 chrisg 65
Top 10 countries to purchase wholesale Silver a... (Mar '11) Jul 13 angela 38
Unnown maker mark on the diamond ring set? Jul 9 kgmy6019 1
More from around the web