Sue B

Hudson, NH

#239 Jan 4, 2013
My daughter has an old ring marked 10K with a maltese cross after. What does the cross mean on this ring?
Sheila

Spring, TX

#240 Jan 5, 2013
I have a silver and gold 14kt brooch and earring set approximately 60-90 years old. They have the correct metal markings and also have a crown marking on each piece. The middles of each are gold and pointed out like real flowers. Very intricate. Brooch is 1 1/2" and earrings 1" each. I am Sheila Wilkinson sheilarocks11@aol.com
barb

Collingswood, NJ

#241 Jan 28, 2013
does anyone know the marking EISMIS?
larry

Hibbing, MN

#242 Feb 2, 2013
silver colored ring, rose in center,black hills gold looking leaves on the side. All silver looking. Inner markings ar a Capital A and further up a 926. Any Ideas?
pawn girl

Tuscaloosa, AL

#243 Feb 8, 2013
nancy wrote:
I found a ring in a drawer of a desk purchased at the Salvation army. It's gold rimmed around a concave transparent whitish rock. there's a gold star in the center, with a pentagram inside. There are letters around the inside of the pentagram...R A T A L, and another symbol, maybe a pentagram in the very center. Each point of the 5-pointed star has a gold symbol in it. Hard to make out. One looks like a tree or an arrowhead.I can't quite make out the others, same basic shape..one might be a lightning bolt. Each point has a different color field behind the symbol. colbalt blue, aqua, pale blue, light green & I think red.I would email a picture of it if you could tell me where to mail it.
Nancy..it sounds like an old eastern star ring..the wives of masons are usually in this organization
ring wearer

Lexington, KY

#244 Feb 16, 2013
One diamond and gold ring stamped:
14KP VIVA

Another ring gold, diamonds and aquamarine stamped:
Keepsake

Can anyone help, please?!? Especially the first one.

Thank you.
Sierra

Oklahoma City, OK

#245 Feb 18, 2013
My grand mother gave me. A ring it looks silver but it has 188,CN on it what does that mean?
Sierra

Oklahoma City, OK

#246 Feb 18, 2013
larry wrote:
silver colored ring, rose in center,black hills gold looking leaves on the side. All silver looking. Inner markings ar a Capital A and further up a 926. Any Ideas?
its a real silver ring what the A means I don't know
Dan

Orlando, FL

#247 Mar 7, 2013
I inherited 3 very high quality stackable 18 karat gold rings that I suspect are designer pieces. One of the three has inlaid diamonds all the way around and the other two have different designs going around with no stones. All the have the following stamped on the inside:

D e M 18K

Could anyone please help me identify these markings?

I have photos of the rings if that would help.

Thanks!
Charlotte

Denton, TX

#248 Mar 20, 2013
I have my Grandmother's wedding set. It is approximately 71 years old.
On the inside the markings are:

14K PAT. hL.

What does this mean?
Makers Mark DS on 14k

Mariposa, CA

#249 Apr 1, 2013
I have a 14k pendant with the markers mark DS on it does anyone know who the maker is?
Makers Mark Trident-DS

Mariposa, CA

#250 Apr 1, 2013
on 14k pendant. Does anyone know the maker for this pendant?
SHANNON

Tacoma, WA

#251 Apr 1, 2013
i recently acquired a ring marked 14K then TW in a circle next to it . it has a singular alleged diamond setting . what does the TW stand for please ?
Gret

Baton Rouge, LA

#253 Apr 2, 2013
Jared wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol did you ever find out who this is?
I have seen a pair of earrings also marked 14k gold followed with a B inside a circle. These look lovely but am seeking information before I
purchase. Thanks!
kimmiegriff

Moulton, AL

#255 Apr 4, 2013
i have a necklace with the numbers 9255 with A N A on it, the a s are sdeways? can anyone tell m what that means?
Beejay

Waldorf, MD

#256 Apr 6, 2013
I found a silver or white gold ring with diamond on it. The ring only says NF on the inside. What does that mean? Is it real?
smithk0512

Toledo, OH

#257 Apr 7, 2013
I believe I have my grandmothers gold wedding band it's a darker gold maybe rose but not sure. It would have been purchased in Canada in mid 40's I can not make out the karat but it is stamped adorable on the inside. Can anyone help me out?
Thank you
Tisha

Jacksonville, FL

#259 Apr 8, 2013
Have a silver ring 925 ad it has five stones, the inner markings are 925 and ATW, do thwe letters pertain to what the stones are or the makers letter
kelly

Charleston, WV

#260 Apr 10, 2013
I have a 10k ring with a marquise cut amethyst in the setting. it has a triangle with an s inside of it. I have searched everywhere and cannot identify a date or marker for the ring.
roy

Salt Lake City, UT

#261 Apr 11, 2013
i have a gold plated bracelet marked 925 but allso has pt marked on it which is standard for platinum can you tell me what i have

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jewelry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sterling plater and plates makers mark? 10 hr guest357 1
Old vintage copper PARIS TS necklace Sun cenkocenko 1
How Could U Tell If Jewelery Is Real Gold? (Apr '06) Sun Carla guzman 1,164
convict show host at jewelery tv (Nov '07) Feb 28 peachessl 34
Costume fashion jewellery (Jun '14) Feb 26 iammariaberg 4
Can anyone help identify a jeweler's hallmark? Feb 25 glamorus1 1
Wondering what the 938 number inside my right m... Feb 25 IbelithLP 1
More from around the web