JOGS show in Tucson Arizona

JOGS show in Tucson Arizona

Posted in the Jewelry Forum

Adam Brown

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2007
Hello all,

I am a long time amber connissour and own a small retail store in Santa Monica. I have been attending the JOGS show in Tucson, AZ for the past 3 years. JOGS is a popular organic gemstone show ( www.jogsshow.com ).

I wanted to let everyone here know that the show will feature jewelry making classes this year. It looks like they are going to have classes every day during the show.

The classes include topics such as wire wrapping, bracelt design, earring design and stone placement.

If any of you are learning jewelry design, I recommend you check out the show. I'll see you there!

Adamn Brown
Santa Monica
LannyJayAZ

United States

#2 Jul 25, 2007
I attended the JOGS show this past Feburary and had a chance to take some of the design classes.

I learned so much I got a lot of attention from the instructors and everyone tells me my work looks better than ever.

I reccomend the show in general to anyone. It was one of my favorites as far as the products displayed and the people I met.
LannyJayAZ

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2007
I made it out to Tucson this past winter and visited the JOGS show. The classes I took were the wire wrapping class and the earing design class.

The instructors gave me and everyone else lots of one on one attention and specific tips. Everyone one says my work has a great new look to it.

I recommend the JOGS show in general. It was one of my favorites in Tucson as far as the products displayed, the classes offered and the people I met.

~Lanny.
DzJewels

Anaheim, CA

#4 Aug 1, 2007
Anyone have any info about the classes at the JOGS show?

I've never taken a jewelry design class and am a total novice, are these right for me?

Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jewelry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jewelry tote travel case 12 hr Shortstack 1
How Could U Tell If Jewelery Is Real Gold? (Apr '06) Jan 21 Letty 1,355
help me identify makers mark? (Aug '08) Jan 18 Amy McCloud 594
my site (Mar '07) Jan 5 Bo66bo 2
Need help to identify this piece and metal (Dec '16) Jan 3 Platinumjuls 8
Identify the letter D stamped on a ring Dec 29 Isaac 1
C~A ☆ hallmark inside band of ring Dec 24 Jonesy32 1
More from around the web