Vintage Jewellery
Sinclair Treasures Jewell

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Aug 14, 2011
I am new at this ,I have just started a new vintage jewellery website about 4 mths ago. It is a ecommerce site. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get people buying from your site and some tips on how to get traffic . Please check out my website @ www.sinclairtreasures.com

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 30, 2011
last monday was my younger sister's birthday, i bought a vintage silver bracelets from a e-site. i received it with 5 days, fast delivery. i love it . so i think fast delivery is very important. besides, good customer services is also very important. the most important is of course price.

“Handmade Unique Jewelry ”

Since: Aug 09

Vancouver

#6 Oct 25, 2011
You really have to check this; specializing in handmade jewelry, handcrafted jewelry, unique jewelry and wholesale jewelry since 1985. Offered in vast selections of handmade bracelets, handmade earrings, unique rings, handcrafted necklaces and lockets.
http://goo.gl/n6F4R

Since: Oct 11

Nanjing, China

#7 Oct 26, 2011
Fashion jewelry wholesales are available throughout the world and their purpose is to give jewelry at low price and to give a wide variety. The varieties available are rings, bangles, lockets, earrings, etc.http://www.jewelrymart86.c om

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jewelry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help me identify makers mark? (Aug '08) Mon Dee 483
How Could U Tell If Jewelery Is Real Gold? (Apr '06) May 20 son_andr12 1,253
Where to Find Cheap Jewelry (Dec '14) May 19 son_andr12 11
I shop online. Do you? (Jan '11) May 19 son_andr12 55
help me identify thease marks on very old pocke... May 18 dbro23 2
Markings on ring? May 15 Mrme 2
14kt Apr '16 lqduk 1
More from around the web