Should I buy jewelry online or is it ...
Qwerty

Taipei, Taiwan

#39 May 12, 2007
http://tw.user.bid.yahoo.com/tw/booth/aries70...

MSN:[email protected]
ThorQuin

Paterson, NJ

#41 May 19, 2007
I like shopping from the comfort of my own home. www.bogett.com is my favorite: high quality, new and fresh design.

“www.ChristyJewel sAndMore.com”

Since: Jun 07

Ohio

#44 Jun 2, 2007
www.ChristyJewelsAndMore.com

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TO THE UNITED STATES!
Recieve a FREE gift for every order over $25
Low, Low Prices Every Single Day

Why should you buy?

* Quick email response, friendly customer service
* Shipment effected within 24hrs
* FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TO THE USA!
* 100% satisfication guarantee!!!

Visit us today:
www.ChristyJewelsAndMore.com

Have a myspace? Add us! www.Myspace.com/ChristyJewelsAndMore
[be first to check out what's comming soon to our site]

Thank you so much for your time, and have a wonderful day,
From your friends at Christy Jewels & More
Sarah

Phoenix, AZ

#47 Jun 23, 2007
I have bought plenty of jewelry online. Actually I get all of my jewelry from http://bylouis.com/
They are great and it's so much easier than dealing with jewelers in person!

“I'm Fond of Jewelry”

Since: Jun 07

san Jose

#48 Jun 25, 2007
hi!
well i don't think that there is any harm in buying jewelry online....in fact i think that online shopping is the most convenient way of shopping. sit at home and order whatever u like......and it'll be delivered at your place...Recently i visited a site named dealplumber.com where i found a huge variety of rings, neck lesses, bracelets, earrings etc. that too at comparable prices and with the coupon codes..
Jim

Quito, Ecuador

#53 Aug 7, 2007
I had good experience with ebay and www.handycraftswholesale.com

But the last site more related to crafts and fashion jewelry, not sterling one.

“DVD Ripper, Video Converter”

Since: Aug 07

Shenzhen, China

#55 Aug 10, 2007
The short answer is yes.

Most important thing is as a consumer, to do your due dilligence no matter where you are purchasing jewelry.

Compare prices, compare companies, verify return policies, be sure you know what happens if there's a problem, verify warantees and guarantees, etc.
candctrade188

Putian, China

#62 Nov 17, 2008
nice cheap fast high quality
Jane Barthelemy

Portland, OR

#73 Jan 29, 2009
We have noticed that galleries who sell unique one-of-a-kind jewelry, and who understand real value are better sources for quality handcrafted jewelry. While online jewelry is clearly a growing segment, there are still many customers who prefer the confidence of feeling and touching their major purchases. Our most successful brick-and-mortar galleries are capitalizing on this very advantage, of offering the customer a unique personal experience to feel and touch handmade jewelry in a gallery setting. Jane Barthelemy www.MarcoPoloDesigns.com

Since: Feb 09

Glasgow, UK

#74 Feb 1, 2009
I have a Jewellery website and I sell only online. I offer a 7 day return policy to undamaged goods and I am approved by Visa, worlpay and, paypal.
I think that it is perfectly safe and it is an easy way to browse.
check it out and see what you think, I will guarantee that the pics that you see are what will arrive to your door...

www.tzefira.com
Sara

Stroud, UK

#76 Jul 16, 2009
I love shopping online in general, and I've had lots of positive experience. It's cheaper because online shops don't pay rent, wages to sales assistants, etc etc. Online Jewellery shops are no exception. There are some lovely pieces in e-shops that you can't find on the high street, and plus they are so much cheaper! I particularly like shopping at Beauty & Jewels ( www.beautyandjewels.co.uk ). They offer some pretty unique silver jewellery with Marcasite and CZ. What's more all their jewellery is nickel free and doesn't cause any allergies... Customer service is great, packaging is ever so cute and they're very flexible with returns. I recommend them highly.

Best
Sara
Barbara

Wasaga Beach, Canada

#80 May 23, 2010
I would never ever buy jewelry online. I ordered a pair of earrings from a catalog online and the earrings posts were bent. I got my money refunded. I shop now on at my local jewelers and they often have sales and have very good prices and a guarantee. I also like to see what I'm buying.
Dazzling Image

Singapore, Singapore

#82 Jun 2, 2010
If you like Silver jewellery, maybe you can consider our products

www.dazimage.com
you may also join us on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/dazzlingimage
Hope to see you there.
Cygnet

Mumbai, India

#83 Jun 8, 2010
hill billy wrote:
you have know way of knowing what you buy online is real..even if you buy from local store take it to a gold buyer...pawnshop..and get it tested,,it could still be fack
Yes i agree to this point. For this the solution is to get a good reputable e-commerce solutions jewelers provider wherein you would get good quality jewelers.

Since: Jun 10

Wilson, NC

#84 Jun 8, 2010
Sure you can buy jewelry, loose gemstones and even high end custom designs and engagement rings online. Just be sure you are shopping with a reputable jeweler, retail gallery or wholesale gemstone supplier.

GemAnil.com is a wholesale gemstone supplier that specializes in rare and collectible loose gems from select regional mines around the world. Emeralds, ruby, sapphire, diamonds and other precious and semi-precious gems.

http://www.gemanil.com
Inspired

Auckland, New Zealand

#98 Jul 4, 2013
Please check for quality hand made jewellery
https://www.facebook.com/inspiredjewellerydes...
angelaserena

Xiamen, China

#101 Jul 23, 2013
jewellries on this website are more trustworthy a lot of quality jewellry piece for your choice.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#107 Aug 26, 2013
Unfortunately I do not have any buying experience, but yes, I have lots of positive selling experiences on Internet.There are many legitimate pawnshops like NextPawn which offer a great deal for gold and other high value assets.

Since: Jan 13

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#109 Sep 2, 2013
I think you should buy jewelry online in high sercurity + trust website such as alibaba, amazon, ebay, etc
You must ask about shipping, payment method,..
James Cook

Charleston, SC

#110 Sep 6, 2013
Tiffany Roberts wrote:
I buy handmade designer jewelry from Pattimdesigns.com They have lovely, unique jewelry with free shipping.
I get jewelry from http://www.Majestical.com they have a huge selection and amazing prices. Check them out and let me know what you think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jewelry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help me identify makers mark? (Aug '08) 21 hr heidzz 577
Wholesale Fashion Jewelry (Sep '12) Aug 14 Susan E 32
How Could U Tell If Jewelery Is Real Gold? (Apr '06) Aug 9 Shauna 1,334
Fashion trendy bulk chain suppliers needed Aug 9 ArtfullyDesignedB... 1
Opinion on wedding band set Aug 1 Aliciam1234 1
I shop online. Do you? (Jan '11) Aug 1 hunter3316 60
Educating each other on gold behavior under a r... Aug 1 Neilgoldqsandas 1
More from around the web